Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Pets, Patch 5.1 Captions, Blue Posts, AskMrRobot Updated, TCG Art

Community Creation of the Week: The Spear of Valor, Diablo III: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls, Blue Posts, Barbarian Render by Ali Jalali

Mists of Pandaria Pets
    Now that you have had time to level, it is time to start collecting all of the new pets!

Archaeology Leveling Change
    Archaeology has been hotfixed or changed at some point in the past few days to always give one skillup per dig, making it much easier to level. It isn't clear if this is intended or not, as it isn't listed in the hotfix notes.

Patch 5.1 Captions
    These lines usually go along with in game events or cinematics and should explain a little bit more about the Patch 5.1 events.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Jubeka and Kanrethad
    • ... I've seen the fear in your eyes, Jubeka.
    • What is it you wished to show me...?
    • Gul'dan destroyed this world in his bid for power... you're concerned I will do the same to Azeroth.
    • What...? No! I.. I have... no idea...
    • No! Stay back...! You... you're dangerous. I remain content summoning demons, but you...
    • ...you toy with becoming one yourself!
    • There are two sides to the blade of Demonology...
    • ... the threats that besiege us from the outside...
    • ... and those that threaten us from within.
    • I chose you as my companion for a reason.
    • And what depraved reason is that...?
    • ... If I fail, I need you to banish me forever.

Jubeka and Kanrethad 2
    • I tire of your evasive babble, doomguard. Explain to me why you and your kind are drawn to sacrificial magics.
    • My contract is to fight for you, not to reveal the legion's secrets, mortal.
    • Do not attempt to decieve me, demon!
    • Your kind far predates Sargeras's betrayal. What WERE you?
    • This knowledge is useless... what are you trying to achieve, Kanrethad?
    • STAY OUT OF THIS! The demon will answer, NOW!
    • What an odd demand. Not even my own kind care about our origins. Why should you?
    • If you do not care then there is no harm telling me.
    • ... before Sargeras freed us, we were the Titan's hounds. Forever enslaved to police the use of arcane.
    • Sacrificial magic was considered the greatest violation of life and we were attuned to instantly punish those who delved into such... delicious sorcery.
    • You have your petty secret, Kanrethad. Now, I demand knowledge from you... why do you care?
    • I don't believe that is part of our contact. We are done here.
    • Jubeka, complete the ritual.
    • Such strange creatures. Why do they remain so long after the legion has left?
    • The Observers were in the service of Illidan... not the legion.
    • ...there's a slight flaw in that supposition.
    • Oh?
    • Well, he's gone too... so why are they still around?
    • How should I know?
    • Well, I've spent weeks trying to understand how to summon one of these things. If you know something I don't, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with us "lesser" mortals.
    • What's the problem? You handled the binding of the Fel Imps and Voidlords effortlessly.
    • They were trivial by comparison! These things are never in the same place.
    • There's something... strange about them... something out of place...
    • Oh dear...

Jubeka and Kanrethad 3
    • This... is amazing... an untapped store of raw arcane energy.
    • For years it has languished, slowly growing in strength...
    • Imagine what we could summon with just a fraction of this power!
    • Summon... ha, imagine what we could become if fused with power of this magnitude...
    • The powers of this room are not unlike the original well of eternity in Azeroth.
    • So this is how Illidan bound so many demons to his will...
    • Yes. The payment for the demon's service was to drink from the energy of this place.
    • By feeding upon this place's power, they were broken free from their addiction to the legion's magic.
    • I believe this is the original power source he intended to offer the Blood Elves to free them from their addiction to the sunwell... but for some reason he didn't let them near it...
    • What?? You have no proof of such a claim.
    • Didn't you notice? The demons under Illidan's command were free of the entropic, fel-green corruption that pervades the legion.
    • ... why do you talk so much, Kanrethad?
    • I was there... at the end...
    • ... oh dear, are you going to regale me with yet another of your horrible stories?
    • ... shut up.
    • I think I liked you better when your jaw was missing.
    • Did you hear that?! Those Ashtongue dogs are coming. Let's hurry up and start the ritual!
    • Very well. We'll return later after the crystal is fully charged.

Unknown and Avartu
    • Are the preparations complete?
    • Yes, Warlord. The traps are set. The Divine Bell will be safe within this crypt, ready for the day that the Thunder King returns.
    • We have but to evacuate the workers and the rest of our warriors.
    • Very well, then. May the ghosts of our brothers guard this place for all eternity.
    • There is no time. The Shado-Pan trackers are too close. They cannot learn the location of the Bell.
    • Their sacrifice will not be in vain.
    • And neither, Avartu, will yours.
    • Seeker of Chaos... Summoner of Demons... Wielder of Shadows...
    • The existence of your kind has not escaped our notice, $c.
    • You walk the line between absolute power and total corruption.
    • Like Illidan, you constantly struggle to bend the all consuming chaos to your will.
    • Much like Azeroth has survived, where many, many others have fallen.
    • Perhaps you can succeed where he failed... perhaps you can accept the disorder of this universe.
    • Your kind can tread where we cannot. Your kind can survive where others might perish.
    • The artifact that Kanrethad attempted to create is incomplete.
    • It grants the ability to perform magic on a grand scale... but they quickly lose the ability to control that power.
    • I will unlock the crystal's power, but only you can decide how it is to be used.
    • Choose wisely, $n.

Divine Bell Cinematic
    • [PLACEHOLDER CINEMATIC!!!!!!] In the one-hundred-and-seventieth year of the Thunder King's reign, the Korune spellweavers came to Lei Shen with their greatest creation.
    • A bell cast from the makers' flesh, shaped by stars' fire, and bound by the breath of darkest shadow.
    • This bell, when rung, could shake the world and call to the heavens.
    • Taken to war, the bell's cacophonous tones stirred the hearts of Lei Shen's warriors.
    • It fueled their hatred and anger, lending them strength on the field of battle.
    • The bell's screaming voice struck fear and doubt into the hearts of the Emperor's enemies, sending them fleeing in his path.
    • Awed by its power, the Thunder King described the instrument as "the voice of the gods," and named it the Divine Bell.
    • Eventually, the Thunder King fell, and the Bell changed hands. Many tried to use its power. Some tried to silence its sound. All failed.
    • Finally, the Korune spellweavers laid claim to their instrument and hid it away. Since then, the Bell has been lost to history.

Class Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Upcoming Class Changes
    Mages get almost a full page of nerfs and hunters get a buff of having no more aspect of the fox. Warriors didnt even get touched.
    I probably shouldn't reply to a thread like this since the original post isn't long on constructive feedback or reasoned analysis, but I feel compelled to point out that there are significant Hunter changes in there too. The Lynx Rush change shifts an ability that currently provides burst to one more suited to sustained damage, and the Bestial Wrath change will have a ripple effect on how the spec is played overall.

I also want to point out that this is just the latest round of changes on the PTR. They aren't final, and things could be added, removed or changed before 5.1 goes live.

It's just weird that they got hit even harder than BM and that warriors haven't even been touched.
    Negative Ghostrider. Warriors have already received some hotfixes, and more stuff could be coming down the pike. We're looking into it.

What about shadow priest off-heals? They are out of control atm. The utility they bring is grossly op.
    Hybrid off-heals are something that we're concerned about in general.

Daxxarri I just want a good reason why mages got the 3 sec CD on pyroblast
    Because chaining a several Pyroblasts into a target during a CC chain was too much.

The 3 second cooldown is affected by Haste, and this isn't intended to affect PvE. It's there to limit the number of Pyroblasts that can be chained together.

I'm a pve player, and while I can see where the potential burst in PvP would need to be addressed, intended or not this will have a noticeable impact on our play in pve. With the implentation of our level 90 talents our rotation is already akward and this will make it much worse. Instead of a blanket 3 second cooldown what about one that is only applied if PoM is chosen as a talent or a 5-10 second cd after PoM is used
    Since Haste affects the Pyroblast cooldown, ideally the change will have little noticeable effect in PvE. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Upcoming Class Changes
    As has been mentioned in this thread already, the changes mentioned here are not final and are just an update on what is happening on the PTR. These notes can change before patch 5.1 is released. Do note though that this list does not include all of the hotfixes that have already been made to the live version of the game.

I just wanted to touch on some other points as well, stating that BM hunters were untouched is quite incorrect. The changes made to Bestial Wrath make it easier to control hunter pets as it no longer makes them immune to crowd control. The changes made to Lynx Rush also lowers the potential burst damage that a hunter is capable of, while not lowering their overall damage too much.

Also, all feedback we receive on the PTR's listed changes are greatly appreciated. So please feel free to give us constructive feedback in this thread and it will be forwarded on to the developers. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Upcoming Hunter Changes
    Ghostcrawler said BM hunters are 'dumb' and skilless'
    That is in no way what Ghostcrawler implied with his message. He was simply stating that the heal performed through Stampede was over the top and needed sorting out, as has been done in a hotfix.

So... they are going to nerf Macros? That will definitly solve the problem!
    He did not say that we were going to nerf macros either which in itself is not really possible. It was a message to say that we do not find that putting all of your cooldowns into a macro and using that as an essential mechanic is enjoyable or even skillful gameplay. Do not try to twist his words or those of anyone else into meaning something that they don't. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Pyroblast Changes
    This is pretty much going to kill the fun aspect of the spec as well as its DPS.
    Fun is a nebulous thing. It's fun to blow up your enemies with extreme prejudice, but that's not very fun for your enemies. I'm not going to address fun, but I did want to address the dps concern, specifically with PvE in mind.

The bottom line is that this change won’t have an appreciable effect on the dps of Fire Mages in PvE. I’ll explain:

During your normal rotation, any time you naturally get back to back Pyroblasts, you can delay a Pyroblast by one global cooldown with no loss, since you'll still get the same total amount of Pyros. In fact, the only time it should have a real impact is when using Presence of Mind or Alter Time. Even in those cases, there still will likely not be a loss in Pyroblasts, since delaying a Presence of Mind by a global cooldown is unlikely to change how many casts of Presence of Mind you use during a fight.

What could be impacted, at least for now, is Combustion; getting 4-6 Pyroblasts in a row just before you use Combustion would create a larger than normal Ignite, thus increasing Combustion damage.

However, the change coming to Combustion in 5.1 makes any increase in Ignite size worth twice as much as before, so doing 4-6 Pyroblasts in 8-12 global cooldowns (instead of in 4-6 as before) will increase your Combustion size by roughly the same amount. So, the net result is a roughly zero change to your overall PvE dps, but it does mean that rotations would need to be altered to compensate a bit, by putting an additional Fireball or Inferno Blast between each Pyro that would have been back to back before.

I noticed that some players were also concerned about their PvE burst. PvP burst will be significantly affected, which was the intention of the change; too much damage was being delivered within a few global cooldowns. (As an aside, burst damage in PvP is something that we'll continue to address, but I digress) In PvE, burst usually refers to damage delivered within a significantly longer time frame, a 10-20 second window or even longer. The change to Pyroblast will reduce damage in a 5 second window, true, but in PvE that damage is spread out over the next 5 seconds, but will also interact with Combustion to deliver equivalent dps. The total damage in a 10-20sec window will be roughly unchanged.

so your confirming that the Pyroblast cooldown WILLL affect the Pyroblast! proc AND the pyroblast spell?
    There's no distinction between Hotstreak and 'normal' Pyroblasts. That changed with 5.0.5.

If ignite is refreshed, then remaining ignite damage is done on the next tick.
    Not exactly. The remaining ignite damage is spread out over the next 3 ticks. This chains, so a Pyroblast's damage gets spread out over many ticks, weighted more toward the first ones. The net result is that when you Pyroblast, your Ignite damage tick damage spikes upward, then gradually goes down over each tick. So, the several Pyroblasts earlier in your rotation matter less than the ones you strike with just before your Combustion, but they still matter.

Daxx, the 3s cd on pyroblast is too ackward, it affects the flow on both pve and pvp which largely contributes to the fun factor of any class
    Due to the effects of haste, it should actually be 2.5 in practice.

I've read the posts in the thread, and a lot of the feedback will take some time to digest. We'll review it carefully. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Raid Spectator View
    It seems that pretty much everyone in this thread (so far) agrees that this is a good idea and so do I.

Unfortunately as far as I’m aware we don’t have any current plans to implement such a feature any time soon, we know that some players have been asking for spectator mode to be added to arenas for quite a while now, but that’s something that would require a huge time investment from our dev team and we need to assess if the amount of players that would benefit from such a feature would be large enough for it to be worth such an investment.

In the end everything is a trade-off, that’s why prioritizing the most relevant and important ideas is so important to us.

I will take this suggestion to the devs though, maybe they will be more open to prioritizing this idea a bit higher if the playerbase affected by it is large enough, since this could easily apply to both raids and arenas, so, to both the PvE and PvP communities, and this is where you come in, if you think this is something you would definitely use and are looking forward to seeing in-game, please tell us about it here.

My (wild) guess is the tech required for such a feature would probably work somewhat similarly for any instanced event, requiring only smaller tweaks to adapt it to particular ones like the arenas.

Thanks for the suggestion; I really hope that one day we can have such a feature as I’m sure it would turn sitting out of a raid and watching arenas into something much more exciting.

I’m only slightly concerned about the possibility for spoilers, since this could potentially allow players to see all the content without really experiencing it, but of course this makes little to no sense at all in a world with YouTube and LFR. It’s also all about the framework, there’s a ton of ways we could restrict this feature, achievements would probably be one of the easiest filters we could use.

I can even imagine it can lead in such absurd things that every player will have some personal couch watching things and giving real time advices on skype so for complex fights he is just guided by intelligent person who thinks ahead which will be much more effective than how boss mods works nowadays.
    I agree, that doesn’t even seem that far-fetched to me. That’s why I like these discussions; there’s always some really good points being made, and even if this is just brainstorming about something that might never make it to the game, it’s very helpful for us and the devs to get any suggestion polished by your collective brainpower.

Solution (not easy technically probably) can be that spectators will have some sort of short delay or limitaion of what can they view or how they can move. If for example they see everything which happens with 20 seconds delay, this tactical superiority would be practically useless - all what they can do is just make some general recommedation what vent wrong, but this can be easily done by external methos already nowadays.
    Exactly, a possible solution could be simply introducing some delay, I’m sure there’s many more ways we could minimize the drawbacks of this idea, our dev team is pretty good at coming up with intelligent solutions.

Also, I would like to reinforce that this is currently just a suggestion, I understand that when a blue posts on something, expectations might rise a bit, but I’d hate to have to avoid posting on such threads only on the basis of not creating false expectations, I always approach people assuming that they’re smart and reasonable and I only back down when proved otherwise, I’m sure you understand that this only means I personally liked the idea and that I think it’s worth brainstorming about it, if I can contribute by bringing some attention to it, great! I believe that really good ideas can come from the community and if presented in a logical and structured manner, they can help us a lot by providing fresh out-of-the-box ideas that sometimes are incredibly hard to come up with when you’re on the inside.

So, thank you for being so constructive and for taking your time to help us improve our games! As soon as I get any more information about this I'll make sure to let you know.

Quite funny tbh... In what way were "Pet Battles" relevant and important? I've had my stand on Pet Battles ever since the idea was announced and always thought the time it took developing it could've been used to other ideas, such as this... Seeing how this is a great idea, that can end up doing good, being used as a teaching instrument and such.
    Pet Battles are a great addition, some players might not like them but we see that a lot of players are using them to the point of almost not levelling their own characters by spending time only doing Pet Battles, which proves its success, something that is this entertaining has to be relevant and important, as we’re talking about a video game.

But I do understand your point, you’d probably like to see improvements to the parts of the game you enjoy the most in WoW, but that’s the issue, there are so many different kinds of players and different types of content that appeal to each of those groups, so we have to prioritize what we think is more relevant, there are so many different kinds of things that could use some development time, we need to decide which ones get it first, and while player numbers aren’t the only variable that matters, it certainly has its weight when making decisions about priorities.

If you’re still unsure about Pet Battles popularity, we even have a forum completely dedicated to them, check it out (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Transmogrification and PvP Gear
    Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.

As an aside, I'll pass along your feedback about some of the other items that are no longer obtainable. We've long been interested in expanding Transmogrification options, so making some of this stuff obtainable in the future isn't outside the realm of possibility. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Loot Rolls System
    And while we're on topic for loot, in Scholomance there is a rare spawn mob sometimes, with the new system of not seeing who is needing or greeding, you kind of are forced to press need, while others may have pressed greed. Or when you ask ''Are we needing or greeding on that rare/fun item?'' and you get the answer of ''We're greeding'', and out of all faith you press greed, only to find out the rest pressed need.
    This is a common misconception of how the loot system is currently working.

The system still allows you to see everyone else’s rolls, if you can’t see them please type /loot or click on [Loot] in the chat window when an item drops.

It’s not your fault if you didn’t know about this; we realize that we probably made this functionality unintentionally a bit too hidden. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Upcoming Arena Changes
    So oke thats good, but are there any plans to reset just all the rating. Kinda unfair they will get gladiator mounts etc just because of this huge advantage atm.
    If you check the dev tweets (link on my first reply) you’ll find some possible hints of what’s to come.
    There are some plans to address this; we would like to motivate high ranked players to keep playing and devs are looking into possible solutions on how to make that happen, there will probably be a blog about it as soon as we are sure our plan works.

Simply resetting MMR could work as a short term solution but it’s not without its flaws. Players would go through a couple of weeks of unbalanced matches and eventually, once the dust has settled, still end up having the exact same issue with high ranked teams camping for titles and switching to alts. Instead of using a temporary solution, we’d like to fix this. We understand that players are tired of waiting but the good news is that there’s finally a window of opportunity to fix this issue, so we’d like to ask for a bit more of your patience while we make sure our solution works, rushing things is usually not the best approach as it often creates more issues than we start with. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Patch 5.1 PTR
    We are planning on having 90 templates soon. I don't have an exact date but you will have access to them during this PTR phase. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

AskMrRobot Updated
    AskMrRobot has been updated to include stat weights for more specs, missing items added, updated enchants, and other fixes and improvements.

TCG Art Update
    Blizzard has updated the Trading Card Game art gallery to feature ten new pieces.

Last edited by chaud; 2012-10-20 at 06:00 AM.

Hmm, maybe I'll finally level my archaeology now...

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Meh, my Arch has been maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Troll Rogue View Post
    Hmm, maybe I'll finally level my archaeology now...
    For real. All that running around to get a skillup 'eventually'. Why did this take 2 years? Primary professions were never this punishing. I did lorewalkers and thought to myself "This is what archaeology should have been". Lorewalkers was a fun thing to do, that had no real impact on the way you played. Lorewalkers even had a cool mount, some neat cutscenes, and a bunch of backstory. Way more satisfying that way.

The 3 second cooldown is affected by Haste, and this isn't intended to affect PvE. It's there to limit the number of Pyroblasts that can be chained together.
    How could it not?

Looks like Moveth loses again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bitmad View Post
    How could it not?
    they have been like that ever since they took their PvE focused game and pushed to make it a PvP e-sport.

I love the "bear in bubble-fanart" Looks very realistic yet as it has a night elf touch to it

>_>
    Time to powerlevel archaeology before they revert the hotfix!

Deleted
    well, how unfortuneate that ive already got archeaology 600 on 1 toon and 525+ on 2 other.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about shadow priest off-heals? They are out of control atm. The utility they bring is grossly op.
    Hybrid off-heals are something that we're concerned about in general.
    Oh please, enough with the PvP nerfs already. Want to take away my heals as well as you did my ability to dispel properly because some arena kids cry?
    Seriously If I wanted to play a f*** mage I would have rolled one.

People actually use Mr Robot? LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    So putting the cooldown on Pyroblast is for PVP, to minimize Fire Mage burst on players. They change Combustion to only use Ignite, but make it more powerful so it is rougly the same as when using Ignite and the Pyroblast DoT.

Then today, they speak of the Pyroblast change as a necessity to accomodate for the change to Combustion. Err, then why change it in the first place? Putting a cooldown on Pyroblast might be a good solution for PVP, but it will ruin PVE. Fire is based around getting as many Pyroblast procs as possible, back to back is desired. Preventing that does not make any sense at all. If Pyroblast is doing too much burst in PVP, you lower its damage output.

Not sure how Fire Mages are doing overall in PVE, but I read top guilds didn't take them along because they can't keep up. And then we get a nerf to our highest damage dealer? Where's the logic in that? It's like putting a cooldown on Killing Machine for Frost Death Knights. They need the proc as often as possible, but with a lot of haste Killing Machine procs too often, so you put a cooldown on how often it can proc. No, just no. It might not affect DPS in PVE over the entire length of the fight, but it will damn well affect Fire's DPS in the beginning of fights. I fire 4-6 Pyroblasts in a row, most classes can keep up with that in the beginning of a fight. I activate Combustion, my damage goes up a lot, but after a while, all classes will have caught up with me again. Limiting the amount of Pyroblasts I can use it going to lower my damage output in the beginning of a fight significantly. And I know, because I haven't used that Alter Time + Presence of Mind macro that long.

This is a lazy way of fixing stuff, as is that players cannot release before everyone else in the raid is dead. Think before you decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with the above. They're slowly killing off what makes fire fun. If pvp whingers can't handle pyroblasts, as you said, lower the damage, or apply some sort of debuff to the spell that weakens its impact on players with each cumulative blast. This is a typically ham-fisted way of achieving balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Oh please, enough with the PvP nerfs already. Want to take away my heals as well as you did my ability to dispel properly because some arena kids cry?

Why would you want to? ;.; They're not that great.

Re the person who said "fan art", this is official TCG art. Some of it is really good. I like the female blood elf pics, they actually have fel blazing eyes rather than the boring ^_^ light green ones some artists draw them with. The Wrathguard and male human rogue also look schmexy.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2012-10-20 at 10:57 AM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    But you rolled a DPS, why do you have heals in the first place?
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Its part of how shadow works. Blizzard is trying to re-emphasize the versatility of hybrids this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalanos View Post
    But you rolled a DPS, why do you have heals in the first place?
    He rolled a hybrid. There's a difference.

As for Archeology, it's nice, though KEystones are still bugged and aren't dropping from non-Panderan digsites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brb levelling arch on all toons. Was a pretty fast way to level to 85 so im hoping its still half decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Its part of how shadow works. Blizzard is trying to re-emphasize the versatility of hybrids this expansion.

I don't know any SHadow that is happy about having to heal half of the time cause they got NO chance to survive ANY fight with an other damage-dealer elseway. SHadows WANT to be damage-dealers...even in PvP. Give us that ability then you can screw the heal all you want....

As for keystones that are not dropping: Seriously, they lost all value anyway. Given that you got 6 digs per site and that they average around 45 fragments per site. Then you can't use the keystones on every artifact, the pandaren and mogu artifacts(the only new ones) are uninteresting and you will likely get them on the way to max level anyway, you can get additional fragments from finished pandaria artifacts and then you get another few fragments from spawning shas.
    The keystones are really as unimportant and unineresting as they can get these days.
    Last edited by Pacster; 2012-10-20 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then roll a pure damage-dealing class? I can understand if it is impractical in PVE to heal a lot but PVP has plenty of other pure damage-dealers. I am betting Blizzard will change how hybrid healing works but still, they're not going to make huge changes in an expansion where they're trying to re-assert the key aspects of being a hybrid.