Traveling Tundra Mammoth

Is the Traveling Tundra Mammoth now account wide?

Thanks.

*edit* It appears that the mount is shared by faction. All my Horde toons got it, but not my Alliance. Guess I need to buy another
    Last edited by ambar0691; 2012-10-20 at 12:23 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    yes it is
    /10 char

Deleted
    Yup and it's still awesome

Deleted
    Still better than the Yak though. I have both, but I use the mammoth because it also sells tradeskill items like vials, which the Yak doesn't

Thanks, I think I need to get one then!

hey if i get a very rare drop on another server and i go make a guy from a diffrent fraction on a diffrent server will he have access to that drake when he gets artistian flying?
    There are two sides to the blade of Demonology...
    ... the threats that besiege us from the outside...
    ... and those that threaten us from within.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew252 View Post
    hey if i get a very rare drop on another server and i go make a guy from a diffrent fraction on a diffrent server will he have access to that drake when he gets artistian flying?
    The Netherdrakes are account wide. I have one that is shared by all toons on all servers and factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew252 View Post
    Unless it's faction-specific (I don't think any drops are though), yes, any character on any server on any faction will have it. You also don't need Artisan Riding to ride them...only Expert (150% flying) for any flying mounts, although any that can also be used as ground mounts (hippogryphs, gryphons, wind riders, etc.) can all be used as ground mounts with Apprentice as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's account wide, but not faction shared yet.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Are you sure about the faction thing? Because I have most of my mounts on both Horde and Alliance characters including Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.The only mount that I do not have on Horde is the chopper.But I don't seem to notice any other missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    Are you sure about the faction thing? Because I have most of my mounts on both Horde and Alliance characters including Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.The only mount that I do not have on Horde is the chopper.But I don't seem to notice any other missing.
    If you have the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth on both factions, it's because you bought it on both factions. Same with any other faction-specific mount. None of them convert.