Deleted

Having a hard time with my Rune managemen[MoP]

Hello. As the title says im having a hard time with my Rune management. Im a PvP frost death knight and i can't manage my runes so well. I mostly of the time mash buttons(And win cuz im a Dk lol) Any tips how to be looking at my runes rather then at my spells. Other tips would help just fine!

Thanks in advance /Anton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doblid View Post
    I mostly of the time mash buttons
    You pretty much explain why you have problems with runes here tbh.

Deleted
    But i want tips how to not only be spamming my spells. I've tried looking at my runes but i still only mash buttons.

I can second this. I don't quite get the whole "Use X if Y runes are up" because it feels really strange. It sounds simple, but in practice you're using runes for everything and anything. I've been using CLCDK addon to help me learn what to use and when, but I'd really like to know it without relying on an addon telling me what ability to use.

Deleted
    I think him mashing button's is a result of having problem's with runes x)

I only do PvP for cap or when im drunk to fuck, so I can't really go into the details there - but have you tried taking your rune abilities off your bars and just slowly practise (really slow!) drilling on a dummy instead of going straight into arenas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I can second this. I don't quite get the whole "Use X if Y runes are up" because it feels really strange. It sounds simple, but in practice you're using runes for everything and anything. I've been using CLCDK addon to help me learn what to use and when, but I'd really like to know it without relying on an addon telling me what ability to use.
    This is a PVP question, not PVE. I never used CLCDK, but I'm pretty sure it don't have a PVP "rotation"

In case it does, you might just press random keys since a addon telling you what to press in PVP isn't getting you anywhere, would hurt more than help.

Use spells according to the situation, clothies spam oblit, plate use HB with FS. Its all button mashing with a little thought really. Learn to burst and when not to etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which of the rune CD talents are you using? I'm assuming Runic Empowerment?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Blood tap.

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ganaza View Post
    I think him mashing button's is a result of having problem's with runes x)

I only do PvP for cap or when im drunk to fuck, so I can't really go into the details there - but have you tried taking your rune abilities off your bars and just slowly practise (really slow!) drilling on a dummy instead of going straight into arenas?
    I removed the bars and trained on a dummy, And it's helping! Im looking at my runes more instead of mashing buttons! Thanks mate!

I'd also like to add if you download the latest Magic Runes, you can customize a shape (circle, oval or arch) of runes to place on the screen. I keep mine in a circle just inside the 'Aura's' Blizzard has for procs. Then adjust the alpha so you can see which runes are on cool and which are ready to use without having to look away from the action.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OniXiion View Post
    I'd also like to add if you download the latest Magic Runes, you can customize a shape (circle, oval or arch) of runes to place on the screen. I keep mine in a circle just inside the 'Aura's' Blizzard has for procs. Then adjust the alpha so you can see which runes are on cool and which are ready to use without having to look away from the action.
    I got that addon!