Deleted

Gearing for PvP Questions

Hey guys

Just hit 90 and am gearing my warlock.

Is the best way to do this just random BG's?

I dont have the gold for the ridiculous cost of crafted pvp gear on my server.

I just get crushed every BG its seems a waste me even playing trying to get honour for this gear...

most of the time we loose and so i dont get much

It just seems slow and ineffective trying to get the gear to not be destroyed 24/7...

And even then i cant get a weapon!

Anyone have tips for gearing up a bit quicker or less painlessly? As well as how i can get a weapon sooner (warlock)

Also i wondered is there a best order to buy parts in? or just shoot for the 4 set bonus asap?

Deleted
    The crafted pvp gear is very worth it, as it's 450 ilvl with both resilience and pvp power. If you can not afford it from ridiculous auction house prices, try find players who can craft it for you. The materials themselves aren't even that expensive, only the plans are.

As for buy order of honor gear, start with gloves to get glove bonus, then work your way towards 2set and then 4set bonus. If you manage to get the crafted set, you will want jewelry next. Rings, trinkets, amulet, cloak. And from there you just replace your last crafted pieces.

Weapon you have to run a heroic or do LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    The crafted pvp gear is very worth it, as it's 450 ilvl with both resilience and pvp power. If you can not afford it from ridiculous auction house prices, try find players who can craft it for you. The materials themselves aren't even that expensive, only the plans are.

As for buy order of honor gear, start with gloves to get glove bonus, then work your way towards 2set and then 4set bonus. If you manage to get the crafted set, you will want jewelry next. Rings, trinkets, amulet, cloak. And from there you just replace your last crafted pieces.

Weapon you have to run a heroic or do LFR.
    is there a list of the mats for the crafted gear? i suppose i could get a few parts made, ill buy the gloves with honour and work from themre and do the acessories last

whats the best wep to be going for from pve?