US 76 Resto druid LF 10Man EST Raiding Guild

Keeping it short and simple. I raided with a guild, we went 72nd US in Firelands. We then fell apart for DS, but managed to finish the tier 76th US.

I'm currently in a lack luster guild, and am looking for something better (Currently like 300 US, looking for anything above 100).

I've raided 10 and 25 man, (currently in a 25 man), and I just find it to be all around better in a 10 man guild. Communication is easier, people are able to express their thoughts more, and less chaotic. Nothing to do with skill or difficulty or anything.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ABsto/simple

Any guild that stops at 12 is fine with me, no matter the dates. I just can't raid past 12 anymore, as my work schedule doesn't allow me to.

RealID - Try2guesswho@yahoo.com

Hey, <Team Animosity> is currently recruiting ALL roles. We currently do not have any druids on our core and could use a Resto/Boomie. We are working on Heroic Content.

Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thrs/Mon 8 pm – 12 am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Raid Size: 10 man
    We use Mumble

Current Progression:
    MSV: 1/6 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    >> Tanks: High
    >> Heals: Low
    >> DPS: Ranged, Pref. Warlock/Hunter/Druid
    *We are always accepting exceptional players for core spots, regardless of our posted needs.

What We Expect
    Attendance – We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raids.
    Attitude – One overly negative attitude can ruin the atmosphere of a raid. We are looking for people who can shake things off, accept constructive criticism, and who are eager to raid.
    Mumble – All raiders must have mumble and a working headset and mic.
    Performance – Raiders should always perform to their best. They are expected to enchant, gem, and reforge with the best resources available. Know your rotation and use cooldowns properly, etc.
    Social – As a member of <TA> you’re expected to be polite and friendly with the guild.
    Our Website – Raiders are expected to regularly check and use our forums. We expect raiders to post absences and review posted boss strats in advance.

If you feel that we’d be a perfect fit for you, please apply at our website.
    www.TeamAnimosity.Enjin.com

For questions, feel free to message us in game:
    Fairladyz BattleTag: FairladyZ#1731
    Karizmah
    Xeverus

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25m raiding guild on Eonar. We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we have immediate opening for a healer. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more. If your interested visit www (dot) slle (dot) co or msg me at my realID benker1000 at aol (dot) com for any questions or for more info

Raid times (25m)
    Tues 9-12:30 EST
    Weds 9-12:30 EST
    Thurs 9-12:30 EST

10m
    sat 12am-330am est (9-12:30 PST)
    sun 12am-330am est (9-12:30 PST)