Computer restarting at random

So as the title says, my computer is restarting at what appears to me to be completelty random, now this only happends while i'm playing wow (mind you, it only happends 2-3 times a week, so it might also be able to happend in idle or other games, but i havent noticed it yet)

Some of my friends suggested it might be related to overheating, however i do not think this is the case, i downloaded the program called Speedfan, and it says that my GPU is 70C,Temp1 45, Temp2 41c, temp3 -2c, HD0 45C, Core 0 46C, core 1 43C (in wow)

PC specs
    OPERATING SYSTEM:
    Windows 2.6.1.7600
    CPU TYPE:
    Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E6300 @ 2.80GHz
    CPU SPEED:
    2.82 GHz
    SYSTEM MEMORY:
    3.37 GB
    VIDEO CARD MODEL:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
    VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
    2.41 GB
    VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
    nvd3dum.dll
    PRIMARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
    1920x1080
    SECONDARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
    1280x1024
    HARD DISK SIZE:
    931.51 GB
    HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
    738.73 GB (79%)
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

all of these temps are very hot (gpu is semihot), so i guess you have case with bad airflow or something similar(?). Anyway, it shouldn't be overheating if your gpu doesn't go over 100C

i even removed the case to allow better airflow for my pc, so i dont know what i can do to decrease the heat further.... but if thats not the main issue then yeah...

Well, if you've checked that there's no dust on either the fans in general and the heatsink on the gpu then i guess it's probably something else than overheating.

Look in event viewer to find out codes/errors to find the problem.

Do you use Zone Alarm on Win7? If so, that could be causing your problem. At least it was for my wife.

Been looking through my event finder a bit, and i cant seem to find the mistake (Perhaps i'm not reading it correct)
    And no i dont use zone alarm

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure your thermal paste is on properly and the heatsink is making full contact?

Also, maybe your little pin headers that control the on button restart etc for the case are loose or shorted out.