Mandokir Solo Still?

Is soloing mandokir on a paladin possible anymore?

It seems that surviving his decapitate barely gives me any vengeance after the stealth nerf according to ghost crawlers twitter. Just checking for clarification to see if any other paladins are having the same issues as I am, just not enough damage. We can technically survive 3 decapitates in a row using Hand of Protection for the first one(instantly cancelled afterwards to continue damage), Ardent Defender for the second one(with all CD's for the extra vengeance) and then bubble for the 3rd decapitate. Even after 3 decapitates the boss is alive with around 700k hp left.

Although its annoying to go from 1 shotting old bosses with weird mechanics I can see why its been changed ala spirit kings tank dps and I'm just trying to see if anyone has found a way to keep up the solo efforts on this boss.

Ghostcrawler Twitter Feed

Are you using dps gear/food buff/strength flask/dps pot? 700k sounds like a pretty attainable number to push with just a little tweaking.

Deleted
    They stealth nerfed the ramp-up of vengeance because it gives too many ways to exploit it.
    BTW you need like 40k DPS to kill Mandokir before he kills you.You got like 2 mins to do this.
    Are you using DPS gear at all?

Deleted
    Vengeance only stacks on mitigated damage, not damage avoided by bubble/hand of protection, or overkill like ardent defender.
    Just stack guardion, glyphed divine protection, ardent defender for damred, as well as shield of the rightous and you should survive too with a big vengeance stack afterwards.