Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    LOL @ the "last expansion" chants of delusional doom.
    Assumption makes an ass of you and me; though in this case, primarily you. I don't know where you get this notion that by me saying "last expansion", I mean the end of the game. With expansions come patches and frankly if the next expansion is to deal with the Burning Legion, which I wouldn't consider unlikely, then there really aren't too many enemies in the game left to deal with; or rather, enemies that would need an entire expansion dedicated to them. The Burning Legion has and always will be the biggest threat in WoW; moreso than Old Gods, Naga or other things, and once they're dealt with then I see no reason why the rest can't be in major content patches.

If they need leather and Agi gear as well I'm going to cry SO many people rolling on everything I need in dungeons now, healers and tanks included.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Doesn't interest me any more than monks.

If it weren't a perfect copy of a Demon Hunter, but a Demon Hunter was an aspect of the new class that is created (Like the relationship between Monks and WC3 Brewmasters), and said class used Mail, I'd be pretty okay with it. Maybe some kind of Nether-wanderer sort of thing would be cool, and a parallel could be drawn between them and Warlocks- Though Warlocks are already kind of tied up with Death Knights.

I would re-roll demon hunter in a heartbeat.... Especially if they dont get off their lazy butts and fix rogues...

It is more wishful thinking that speculation.....

If Blizzard cares about Warcraft as a whole they will not introduce Demon Hunters and let it be mysterious.

Also the next new class should be agil/mail user and not a leather or cloth

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Additional competition for gear.
    You're assuming that Blizzard would make Demon Hunters wear Leather Agility gear. What would stop them from making them wear Leather Intellect to give more competition to the whole three specs that have good use for that gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Assumption makes an ass of you and me; though in this case, primarily you. I don't know where you get this notion that by me saying "last expansion", I mean the end of the game. With expansions come patches and frankly if the next expansion is to deal with the Burning Legion, which I wouldn't consider unlikely, then there really aren't too many enemies in the game left to deal with; or rather, enemies that would need an entire expansion dedicated to them. The Burning Legion has and always will be the biggest threat in WoW; moreso than Old Gods, Naga or other things, and once they're dealt with then I see no reason why the rest can't be in major content patches.
    Totally. I'm sure they want to stop at five expacs and then not make money on anymore. Shit, EQ has like 15 and they still keep making them.

Quote Originally Posted by Varteras View Post
    You're assuming that Blizzard would make Demon Hunters wear Leather Agility gear. What would stop them from making them wear Leather Intellect to give more competition to the whole three specs that have good use for that gear?
    Three specs?!

That's one more spec than Mail Intellect (Resto Shaman and Elemental Shaman) and two more specs than Plate Intellect (Holy Paladin).

So yes, no more leather wearers, please.

Next class should be a mail wearer. I vote Runemaster!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Deleted
    If they ever want to introduce Demon Hunter as some kind of prestige spec for rogue I would be like: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
    Would totally fit my rogue's story.

But no new class, please no. Not like this... if any new class, some kind of witch doctor or another int class could be introduced, but we don't need another agility melee fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    rogues gets upgraded to demon hunters or should i say deleted and replaced.
    To be honest with you, i would vote for it.

Instead of starting AS Demon Hunter from lvl 1 or like Dk from 55, you really need to start as rogue and as lvl 50 you either continue or starts a very ...very long and in deep quest chain to become a demon hunter. This quest chain should have its own phased zone just like the dk had. The zone it self should give you quest and training for an entire level. From there you continue as demon hunter out in the world.

To ad more. The zone could work as scenario which means as high lvl rogue they could start the quest and once in there everything is scaled for your level.
    Last edited by Sorraxe; 2012-10-22 at 06:53 AM.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teverin View Post
    Totally. I'm sure they want to stop at five expacs and then not make money on anymore. Shit, EQ has like 15 and they still keep making them.
    26 last I checked when I was hunting for Project 1999 o.O

I've got no problem with the idea of a demon hunter class, although it would really need to get one of the most restricted armor sets (int mail or int plate), and the design... would have to not overlap too much with rogues, which sounds difficult. Stepping further into the "magical hunter" territory could be compelling, but it would also pretty much avoid the implemented background for Demon Hunters.

They sound too much like Rogues and this will almost certainly not happen, at least not in the next expansion.

The next class will not be melee dps or a tank. My vote is on a ranged class, maybe with a healer tree.

excuse my ignorance but where is this "new class" idea comming from and why exactly is it "demon hunter"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bmn1 View Post
    excuse my ignorance but where is this "new class" idea comming from and why exactly is it "demon hunter"?
    It's just hints packed up, like, the next class should be a mail wearer (since right now we have 3 of each except mail), Illidan, the iconic Demon Hunter, is returning and the next expansion is Burning Legion related, so Demon Hunter makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Dont throw bricks in your glass house, you're making assumptions with the "last expansion" stuff.

Deleted
    Te be honnest, i hope they won't release more classes, it's getting abit out of hand for the game, as there's not enough skill variation, like diffrent cc directions for specific classes, or classes having specific weaknesses for specific class-abilities.