Deleted

Ever wondered how Endgame raiding guilds recruit...

We Headhunt the finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zykor always looks like he's "Taken" in everything he does

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Zykor always looks like he's "Taken" in everything he does
    I believe the word your looking for is 'Carried'

Nice vid,

very creative, and I chuckled at the laughter when there was a death mid raid. brought back some memories there :P
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    roflwut.

Good stuff. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Considering this is how the server population looks http://eu.riftgame.com/en/shardstatus/index.php , the major requirement for joining a guild must be the ability to breath without assistance.

And this is totally relevant to the top...wait, no it's not. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-10-21 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    Considering this is how the server population looks http://eu.riftgame.com/en/shardstatus/index.php , the major requirement for joining a guild must be the ability to breath without assistance.
    Your ability to analyse statistics is incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Your ability to analyse statistics is incredible!
    They see him trollin' they hatin'...

Rift is riding dirty. Oh its true.

buncha butthurt fans seeing stuff they want in their MMO's in our game QQin' about server pop when we, the actual players, have never, not once, whined about that...
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Congrats. Now please, tell me, what are the population caps per shard? If an individual shard can hold ten thousand players, "low" or "medium" mean nothing. If server caps were 100, then sure, you might actually provide something useful to this conversation. Until "low", "medium" and "high" are better defined by you or Trion, try harder to post relevant things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Congrats. Now please, tell me, what are the population caps per shard? If an individual shard can hold ten thousand players, "low" or "medium" mean nothing. If server caps were 100, then sure, you might actually provide something useful to this conversation. Until "low", "medium" and "high" are better defined by you or Trion, try harder to post relevant things.
    Why would Rift servers be much larger than wow (for example) servers ?! And I KNOW what a low and medium servers mean in wow: tumbleweeds and coyote howls in the capitol cities.

Why would Rift servers be much larger than wow (for example) servers ?! And I KNOW what a low and medium servers mean in wow: tumbleweeds and coyote howls in the capitol cities.
    Semi Serius troll it seemz

why do you honestly think we care what rift servers compare in capacity to wow servers? Rift doesn't charge a transfer fee so you can move off a "dead server" (if such a thing exists) without opening your wallet. we have an expansion incoming in a few weeks, so it seems that population size is not an issue whatsoever for the game, however the developers choose to label their servers.

move along, good sir, move along.

In the off-chance you're still following this thread, there are any number of differences between the two games, the tech, not the least of it. Download Rift's trial and check out a low pop shard. Shortly after you leave the newbie zone, you'd see how little "low" population means in Rift.

So I realise it's derailing the thread, and that Faeblight isn't exactly Rift's quietest shard, but when 1.11 hit things got a bit crazy. I had to leave Meridian and go find the mage trainer by the arc of the ascended just to train my new skills without freezing up, and when I was trying to do the world event quest there were so many people around my computer wouldn't even draw them all, let alone the mobs we were trying to kill - had to hide other players to see the quest NPCs. This is a computer that rarely has trouble in Rift outside of EI events, and never dropped below 30 FPS in cataclysm (thought it did have a hard time with SWTOR).

PS: enjoyed the video, pity end-game raiding isn't my thing.
    Last edited by gonterf; 2012-10-21 at 10:12 PM.

And this is totally relevant to the top...wait, no it's not. Infracted. -Edge
    More Rift for me then. Give them 15$ and get more content then any other mmo. I know a hater when I see one. On top. VERY BAD ASS guild advertisement.

and a medium pop server in Rift is one with ALOT of activity. So the server caps for Rift ARE higher than WoW. Why would they be? WoW is old, Rift is new. Newer game, newer technology.

Lawl. Nice, Recruitment through Youtube interesting.