Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is it worth re subbing?

I got MoP and resubbed, levelled to 90 and then did a few dailies, tried the raid finder and I'm already bored and burnt out.

Is it even worth resubbing? It seems pretty pointless, pvp is unbalanced as ever and pve is mind dumbing now.

Seems like the end game is grinding mindless dailies.

My sub finished 12 mins ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care that you are bored, but this thread made me realize the expansion's been out for a month!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was worth doing a search and find the 2 or three lock threads(per day) on this topic.

But no its not worth resubbing because if you can't decide if you want to play a game or not, I don't want to interact with you.

No, not for you.
    Wow is not so good as a single player game.

If you don't have friends in game, if you don't raid with them, you will always get bored.

Your gameplay consists of leveling, questing and doing lfr with random pugs? Definitely not worth resubscribing.
    Last edited by traen; 2012-10-26 at 03:37 PM.

Nope, it's not.

Deleted
    only you can decide.

But for me, I'm not renewing mine unless they do something about these damm dailies, like put in rep tabbards.

A play with friends, they all got bored as well.
    We tried 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5.
    Warriors and Hunters are just steamrolling everything.
    My friend is a priest and I'm a DK, I'm just instantly killed first, warrior pops cooldowns, like every one of them and my friend has to switch to try and heal and CC them but the damage is too strong.

dont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Well if you're not having fun, then no, don't be subbed. Personally I'm loving MoP so I'm happily subbed and paying my fair share without a single complaint.

But it sounds like you've gotten royally bored of WoW, so don't be subbed. Did you really need a thread to figure this out?

You already answered your own question. If you feel burned out & bored, then don't re-sub. Personally I'm finding PvP fun as I always do, which is why I'm having a blast.

Well I wanted opinions from people who aren't bored and locked into my state of mind at the moment with fun stuff to do.
    To see if there is anything I'm missing from the expansion which might unbore me.

You come into this with a half empty glass of piss and you want us to convince you to drink it? You obviously aready decided you just wanted to backhand the game on a forum for all to see. You obviously didnt do all the raiding because not all the raiding is out yet, I doubt very much if you did any raiding. I also doubt you actually resubbed.

The dailies are not the end game, the raiding is the endgame and the dailies are one of the paths you can take to get to the end game. But you already knew that, hop off your soap box and walk away if you don't enjoy the game anymore. There are other shiny things for you to do out there without becoming another one of the angry ghosts haunting this forum, "BoOoOoOo, I don't play this game anymore but I want everyone to know how angry my spirit is.... BoOoOoOoO!"

If you don't like dailies, I'd probably quit until more raid content is released.

When I log in to WoW, I 'always' have something to do. Maybe it's dailies. Maybe it's heroics. Maybe it's challenge modes. Maybe it's farming. Maybe it's levelling an alt. Maybe it's a raid.

Whatever it is, I have 'something' I can do. I have spent barely any time AFKing in Shrine, unlike Cataclysm where I spent all my time in Stormwind, queueing for my 7 weekly heroics, doing LFR, then flying around bored.

But... If you don't enjoy MoP's content, then don't do it. Don't be subbed. I do enjoy it, so I happily pay. But ultimately it's up to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing since Vanilla and this is hands down my favorite xpac so IMO hell yes.
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Well I wanted opinions from people who aren't bored and locked into my state of mind at the moment with fun stuff to do.
    To see if there is anything I'm missing from the expansion which might unbore me.
    What we do, say, think and feel, is irrelevant. Only YOU can decide if YOU want to play again. This isn't any different for you than it is for anyone else and this topic has been brought up a gazillion times already...

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    No, not for you.
    Wow is not so good as a single player game.

If you don't have friends in game, if you don't raid with them, you will always get bored.

Your gameplay consists of leveling, questing and doing lfr with random pugs? Definitely not worth resubscribing.
    This. If you want to play the game by yourself doing LFD, LFR, and solo questing you should be looking for a game that doesn't rely on other players. It's an MMO, not a single player RPG. There are plenty of good single player games out there with good replayability. Pick one.

Deleted
    I say you might as well quit forever.
    You're bored of the game and can't see what there's to do.
    I got more to do than I got time for and Im even unemployed atm.
    So just move along and don't look back.

pve is mind dumbing now.
    Lol.
    Don't sub. this game isn't for u.