Thread: Heart of Fear?

Heart of Fear?

So I know there is an attunement for Terrace of Endless springs, one must kill the Heart of Fear. But I don't see one for Heart of Fear its self. My question is, will there be a point to keep doing Mogushan vaults? we have yet to complete it and still have heroic blues. Is it wise to gear up before entering Heart of Fear and completing Mogushan vaults?

Heart of Fear is tuned a bit harder than Mogu'shan Vaults. I'd advise completing Mogu'shan normal (not heroics) first just because the encounters are easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    It also drops items which are 7 itemlevel higher, so 496 instead of 489. So yeah, if you are stuck, it might be wiser to get more loot from Mogu'shan Vaults.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have heard multiple times from my GM that HoF, for the first few bosses, is more healer/tank/raid awareness dependent and less of a DPS check (looking at you Gara'jal and Elegon) - is this true? It'd seem to me that Garalon would be about DPS but I have not looked at the fights much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

I recall Garalon (the 3rd HoF boss) on beta being a huge positioning check, and a nightmare in LFR. The first and second boss had some dance moves but went down relatively easy. Maybe that was the groups I went in with, I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I have heard multiple times from my GM that HoF, for the first few bosses, is more healer/tank/raid awareness dependent and less of a DPS check (looking at you Gara'jal and Elegon) - is this true? It'd seem to me that Garalon would be about DPS but I have not looked at the fights much.
    I simply do not believe that there are any MORE tank-aware fights than Feng, which is literally a fight where the tanks are constantly doing SOMETHING that can make or break the raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically, tanks and healers are not our issue, DPS is, and sometimes mechanics for DPS- will HoF be easier considering that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS