Deleted

Unhappy Ritual of Summoning 5.1 ?

Spell: Ritual of Summoning.

Will this spell improved in patch 5.1?
    I use this spell not seen since Cata. Because of the LFG and meeting stones
    Would be very pleased if this spell would again get more important

Sorry for the bad English

Deleted
    Uhm it gets used by every raid with a warlock... in raids inside etc. Sorry but i dont see the point in this thread at all?

The only change I would like the see is the number of players required to create it other than the warlock themself lowered to 1 additional player.

It takes 3 people to make it, yet only 2 to use it? why?

I find it hard enough to get one person to click my summoning stone to make it, let only 2.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Only the warlock would be awsome, warlock+1 would be good enough.

Deleted
    It should be a warlock only spell. Why can't the locks, being more powerful than mages, do it alone?

Make it so that warlocks can summon on their own while party members need to be with just 2?

Deleted
    just make it so anyone with in the part / raid automatically without being told to, clicks the damn thing and helps summon people. Gotten tired of people asking warlocks to summon people but stand round a do fuck all to to help with the ritual.

Either make it so we can summon people on our own, or remove the damn spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodrack View Post
    Spell: Ritual of Summoning.

Will this spell improved in patch 5.1?
    I use this spell not seen since Cata. Because of the LFG and meeting stones
    Would be very pleased if this spell would again get more important

Sorry for the bad English
    Only thing I could see being changed is that it takes only the warlock themselves to create the summoning stone, identical to how soulwell was changed.. It would still of course work like any other summoning stone in which it takes 2 people to summon.