Deleted

Which is the easiest to become my 40th exalted reputation?

I am currently at 39 exalted factions.

In your opinion, what is the easiest and fastest to grind reputation, so I could get "the Exalted" tonight?

Reputations

Thanks

You can probably hit exalted with Therazane if you pick up the tabard and run 10-15 dungeons.

If you can find 1-2 people to help you run cata heroics, Therazane should be the easiest with the tabard. Some are probably soloably at this point, but a group will make it go much faster.

Keepers of Time would be a good one as you can solo Black Morass and Escape from Durnholde (once each on heroic, then you can just chain normal Durnholde).

Deleted
    I was thinking about Therazane myself.. Guess I'll put on the tabard and go run some HCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Keepers of Time would be a good one as you can solo Black Morass and Escape from Durnholde (once each on heroic, then you can just chain normal Durnholde).
    I wanted to grind them a few weeks ago, but I don't really enjoy the fact that they are both "event" dungeons.. Burn houses, wait for thrall, wait for portal in BM etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are only at 39 then most are easy.. It doesn't start to get difficult, until you grant yout guild United Nations (i.e. 55 factions pre MoP) all by yourself..

Some are very timeconsuming (Hydraxian, Ravenholdt, Darkmoon) but far from difficult..

Therazane or Dragonmaw Clan, you have a lot of easy ones left.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Therazane or you could go for the Pandaren and get your turtle mounts.

Huojin Pandaren Is a pretty simple one.. Just wear the tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any of the tabard ones should go pretty fast if you grind some dungeons. Take advantage of the Hallow's End Grim Visage/Unburdened rep buff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feraldps View Post
    Huojin Pandaren Is a pretty simple one.. Just wear the tabard.
    Slap on the Huojin Panda tabard, get the wickerman buff and run Halls of lightining over and over... ~3000 rep per run.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Order of the cloud serpents if you can get the eggs...

Darkmoon faire is fairly easy too if you do it every month

Houjin, dragonmaw and therazane if you like to crawl thru dungeons

And ashen verdict if your on the shadowmourne chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huojin Pandaren + wrath dungeons is pretty easy if you can't get a group for Cata dungeons. Just don't think from friendly to exalted is doable in 1 night though.

I did my grind for Pandaren faction mostly in Halls of Stone. You can clear a good deal of trash there leading up to 2 bosses and an event room. Problem is you'll hit the 5 dungeons an hour limit doing just that. So I went with doing 4 x Halls of Stone, then run one of the other heroics in Northrend, then back to Stormpeaks for 4 runs, then a heroic etc. etc. It's easy, but not fast enough for 1 night I think. I did it in 2 reset days so I had plenty of heroics I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    If you can find 1-2 people to help you run cata heroics, Therazane should be the easiest with the tabard. Some are probably soloably at this point, but a group will make it go much faster.

Dosen't need to be cata heroics, I got Therazane rep when farming Mop heroics

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Dosen't need to be cata heroics, I got Therazane rep when farming Mop heroics
    I think they mean Cata heroics because they are now easily soloable but still reward rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    Order of the cloud serpents if you can get the eggs...
    Eggs? What eggs is that?

I've been exalted for a week or so, but this is the first time I hear eggs mentioned..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Eggs? What eggs is that?

I've been exalted for a week or so, but this is the first time I hear eggs mentioned..
    Black onyx eggs that spawn around the daily area's, like the netherwing eggs. they give 600 rep per egg or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Eggs? What eggs is that?

I got exalted on the day after release by just flying around the top of the mountains for a few hours and looking picking up these:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=89155/onyx-egg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TinySlayer View Post
    I got exalted on the day after release by just flying around the top of the mountains for a few hours and looking picking up these:
    You silly people and your eggs. I farmed a total of one egg so I could push from honored to revered and get more quests that day. Took me like a week and a half. Easiest daily rep grind ever.

I'd recommend Therazane and Houjin like other people have.

Ashtongue Deathsworn and Scale of the sands are to other very easy ones, they will just take you 2-3 weeks to grind out depending on how many banner you drop.

You are also relatively close to keepers of time. The only issue with them is that their instances are time based, but they are also very easy.