Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I thought it was Kul Tiras?
    Kul Tiras is near Eastern Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Finally? It's been in existence for like 3 weeks!
    yes it's existed ince the game was released, but you can't go there yet

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Ooooooh, I hope so. I love Mogu architecture.

The Zandalari will be interesting, Trolls have been decimated since patch 4.1, barring the Darkspear.
    Well thats the whole reason the Zandalari are on Pandaria.
    Their homeland was fucked up by the Cataclysm, and they want Pandaria as their new home.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Has there ever been a human focused raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Finally? It's been in existence for like 3 weeks!
    Not for all the folks on the Beta who have been playing the same content for a year, and burning themselves out on it. They seem to think that the content has been out since ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Kul Tiras is near Eastern Kingdoms
    Nope, it isn't. Cataclysm made it drift and nobody knows where did it end up.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Well thats the whole reason the Zandalari are on Pandaria.
    Their homeland was fucked up by the Cataclysm, and they want Pandaria as their new home.
    All I know for sure is that the Zandalari and Mogu used to be allies thousands of centuries ago and now the alliance is reforged and shit will go down.

All I know for sure is that the Zandalari and Mogu used to be allies thousands of centuries ago and now the alliance is reforged and shit will go down.
    Ummm....what?

Ummm....what?
    hundreds of thousands of years ago ( >100 000 years)

Makes sense since the Zandalari trolls resurrected the badass-looking Thunder King at the end of Kun-Lai.

Nope, it isn't. Cataclysm made it drift and nobody knows where did it end up.
    The still doesn't mean that Island in the North West is Kul Tiras, unless it's run by Mogu/Trolls.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Has there ever been a human focused raid?
    who is powerful enough, and evil enough to warrant an entire raid? Cant see Stromgarde going awol anytime soon.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    And 5.3 will contain the creator of Sha :P
    No it won't, Blizz said they are trying to alternate patches between raids and extra stuff, so if 5.2 is a raid, 5.3 would be extra stuff, and then 5.4 will be Siege of Org.

On Topic, I hope that the Thunder King and the Troll Raid are two seperate ones, just because I enjoy both Troll and Mogu themes and would hate to see one get snubbed if they had a mixed raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Makes sense since the Zandalari trolls resurrected the badass-looking Thunder King at the end of Kun-Lai.
    And near the end of the Golden Lotus questline the Mogu take back the Thunder King's Helmet, Axe and Spear that you rescued earlier on, so he's got his special armor back too. Willing to bet anything that he's the endboss of 5.2 raid. Should be awesome!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, but the reason why is shown in the Kun-lai story-line
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    The minute I saw the Zandalari presence in pandaria my first though was, "oh god, not more troll dungeons."
    This. I've never liked any of the troll dungeons. I loved the Zul'aman trailer, but I HATE troll dungeons.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    This. I've never liked any of the troll dungeons. I loved the Zul'aman trailer, but I HATE troll dungeons.
    Well, it's going to be a Troll/Mogu raid, so Blizz will probably shake it up enough to not keep it just trolls. I mean look at what they did in MSV: Mogu and Trolls, and Quillen, and a Spectral Dragon like thing. I'm sure Blizz can mix it up enough to not give you the feeling you are drowning in Troll blood all the time.

If it is a full Zandalari raid with Vol'jin and Chen leading the charge this will be the best raid in the history of WoW. Just saying.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    The minute I saw the Zandalari presence in pandaria my first though was, "oh god, not more troll dungeons."
    My thoughts exactly. I hope this raid doesn't feel as stale as I'm expecting...

I'm just sick and tired of troll content period. This horse has been beat to death for me. I don't care if they are one of the oldest races, most of their structures were made of wood anyways. There are so many other races they could do content for.