Error code #1035 - Your computers clock is incorrect.

I'm trying to update my rift launcher after applying a Storm Legion beta key from curse and all of the sudden I am getting this error. Has anyone encountered this before? There is nothing in at their support website about this error what so ever. I can't update the game because of this and I won't be able to play :/.

This may sound stupid, but did you check your time and date? Make sure your time and date are right, and check the AM and PM. Im not sure why it would give that error message if your clock wasn't incorrect.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    This may sound stupid, but did you check your time and date? Make sure your time and date are right, and check the AM and PM. Im not sure why it would give that error message if your clock wasn't incorrect.
    It is October 21st, 9:46 PM CST... umm yeah it's correct. Also I saw someone post a on a fansite about something that will fix this. You have to create a new account and move the information to that one.. just have to contact support.

Yep, getting this error now...apparently the Atomic Clock isn't correct anymore (lol ya right).

10+ Year Old Account
    I registered just for this. I also had this error. You just have to email Trion support and tell them that you are getting error 1035. It happens if you have played the beta.
    Trion will fix it right away, amazing customer service.

I was getting this error when trying to update. Logged in with a trial account, it updated fine. Further hotfixes have downloaded without problem with my regular account.