Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zene View Post
    I'm interested in the

Is that TellMeWhen functionality? Is there a way to do that with WeakAuras. I'm trying to do as much as I can using that add-on. A nice little reminder to not forget to use my Xuen or to drop my statue.
    Yes that is tellmewhen function.

Sorry for the off-topic, but afaik, you could be using Elusive Brew right before each of the Shadowy Attacks and reduce a lot of your damage in-take. :3

Are one of these profiles setup for a fire mage?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zene View Post
    Is that TellMeWhen functionality? Is there a way to do that with WeakAuras. I'm trying to do as much as I can using that add-on. A nice little reminder to not forget to use my Xuen or to drop my statue.
    In regards to the icons for Black Ox statue and Xuen mine are made in TellMeWhen. I guess it's possible in WeakAuras as well, but I am really not a fan of that addon. I ONLY use WeakAuras for EnergyBar and Chi.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by morbidjbyrd View Post
    Are one of these profiles setup for a fire mage?
    I'm afraid not. I haven't configured anything for my Mage yet. He's only doing dailies/LFR/Sha of Anger anyways to keep up with gear etc. I will get around to it at some point, and put it in an update.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Sorry for the off-topic, but afaik, you could be using Elusive Brew right before each of the Shadowy Attacks and reduce a lot of your damage in-take. :3
    I guess that is correct. While tanking Gara'jal, it's really about keeping a CD up at all times whilst making sure you don't have two up at the same time. Elusive Brew doesn't guarantee dmg reduction though, but yes - you are right. I like to use EB >10 stacks though.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerboy View Post
    Zumzar,

Love the UI. Are you DW tanking? If so, how's that working out of you? I keep going back and forth on DW vs Two-Hander, and also if I should try to reach expertise cap or not.
    Thank you. And yes, I am DW tanking at the moment, but really I don't find it much different. If a better 2H drops, I'll switch to 2H immediately. It doesn't seem to be much different at the moment, so I'll just go with whatever is highest ilvl.

And in regards to stat prios, like gynsshon replied:

Agi > Hit (7.5%) = Expertise (7.5%) > Haste > Crit > Mastery

So, get hit and exp to 7.5. I use the addon "ReforgeLite" to make reforging so much easier. You can set caps and stat priorities.

There are a lot of Brewmaster monks out there right now reforging full Mastery, but personally - I don't think it's the way to go. Maybe in 25m raiding it is, but I find the above stat prio to be working out well for me.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    I really love this UI, but I do have a specific question. Above your player frame you have those timer bars for your CD's. How does one go about adding those types of bars to their UI? Makes keep track of DoTs and CD's much easier when I can see them visually instead of just the minutes or seconds left on the timer.
    I'm hoping I understand you correctly here. I'm assuming by CDs you mean the buffs/debuffs I keep track of with the addon called "ClassTimer". Bars right above my player and target frame, correct?

How to add new bars to the UI is actually explained in the OP, if you read it carefully. Type /classtimer and then type the specific debuff/buff name under Extras and it will work. If it's a buff it will show OVER your player frame, if it's a debuff it will show OVER your target frame. Really simple.

Let me know if you have any issues with this.
    Last edited by Zumzar; 2012-10-24 at 01:04 PM.
    My Character: Zumzar
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul
    My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ZumzarWoW

How do we get rid of our name showing above our head? Been trying to mess with that and I can't figure where it is in Tidy Plates

edit: I'm also seeing these annoying buff timers front and center for Dizzying Haze, etc, what gives?
    Last edited by Felspark; 2012-10-24 at 07:55 PM.

tellmewhen dosent seem to work they way i want.. when i put the spell and etc he shows the spell on the nig bars but thats it he wont show me how much left for cd or anything! and i am really interested in the shuffle buff so please help me if u can!

What did you do to remove the ability to compare items with what I'm wearing just by hovering over the item? I have to open my char sheet to compare anything that isn't in the quest reward screen, it's REALLY annoying.

Do you prefer to not see the damage you are taking in the scrolling combat text? All I see is damage you are doing and healing you are doing.

Also, I should add that it switched my region (US) to EU when I went to log in, and had your battle.net account name along with the drop down menu of which of your WoW accounts to log onto. To fix this I just swapped your config file in the WTF folder with my backed up config file.
    Last edited by Slonah; 2012-10-25 at 01:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felspark View Post
    How do we get rid of our name showing above our head? Been trying to mess with that and I can't figure where it is in Tidy Plates

edit: I'm also seeing these annoying buff timers front and center for Dizzying Haze, etc, what gives?
    Getting rid of your own name above your head is not an addon. That's an option you can change in WoW by default under "Names" IIRC.

Buff timers front and center for Dizzying Haze? I'm not sure what you mean? Over target bar or over TidyPlates bars?

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slahaldin View Post
    tellmewhen dosent seem to work they way i want.. when i put the spell and etc he shows the spell on the nig bars but thats it he wont show me how much left for cd or anything! and i am really interested in the shuffle buff so please help me if u can!
    Just follow the instructions step by step and it WILL work. I'm not going to help you set up your own Shuffle icon in TMW when I have already made it and it's easy to extract.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots View Post
    What did you do to remove the ability to compare items with what I'm wearing just by hovering over the item? I have to open my char sheet to compare anything that isn't in the quest reward screen, it's REALLY annoying.
    I didn't do anything. Perhaps it's an option in WoW by default. I have to hold "SHIFT" when I want to compare with my current item.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slonah View Post
    Do you prefer to not see the damage you are taking in the scrolling combat text? All I see is damage you are doing and healing you are doing.

Also, I should add that it switched my region (US) to EU when I went to log in, and had your battle.net account name along with the drop down menu of which of your WoW accounts to log onto. To fix this I just swapped your config file in the WTF folder with my backed up config file.
    Yes, I prefer to only see outgoing damage and outgoing healing. I cba looking at incoming dmg, healing etc.. You can change it options though under Floating Combat Text or w/e it's called.
    My Character: Zumzar
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul
    My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ZumzarWoW

why use Xuen, the White Tiger as a tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmooze View Post
    why use Xuen, the White Tiger as a tank?
    DPS, and if the target is taunt-able, it will get agro saving damage on yourself for a few seconds.

I installed this a couple days ago so I could get your weak auras but they were the only thing that wouldnt work for me, the chi/energy was fine but the cooldowns werent there at all

Question: I'm using your setup on all my characters, even non-lvl 90 toons. How can I see the XP bar? In the pitbull options, it is listed as enabled, but I don't see it.
    Last edited by Slonah; 2012-10-25 at 11:47 PM.

Any chance I could just get an export of your TellMeWhen setup?

Im having a small problem with this ui. For some reason it displays weakening blows and dizzying haze as these bars right at the center of my screen, like this:

Is this supposed to be the way it is? If it is, i dont really like it. How can i chance it?

Great ui btw.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-10-26 at 06:46 PM.

First of all, thanks for sharing this lovely UI.
    I have 2 little 'problems' at the moment and I'm not sure how to fix them since I can't figure out which addon is responsible.
    First of all around my character I have my ms, fps, mail, bag space etc displayed. How can I remove this? (it automatically dissapears when i enter combat, but I never want to see it
    Secondly I have the same problem as the guy above me with the bars for dizzying haze and weaking blows, I would like to have them where you had them in your (amazing) video.

Thanks!

Edit: Is there a way to show debuffs on enemies aswell? (like the dot from blackout kick and the debuff from rising sun kick for my windwalker spec)
    Last edited by aesthir; 2012-10-26 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    First of all, thanks for sharing this lovely UI.
    I have 2 little 'problems' at the moment and I'm not sure how to fix them since I can't figure out which addon is responsible.
    First of all around my character I have my ms, fps, mail, bag space etc displayed. How can I remove this? (it automatically dissapears when i enter combat, but I never want to see it
    Secondly I have the same problem as the guy above me with the bars for dizzying haze and weaking blows, I would like to have them where you had them in your (amazing) video.

Thanks!

Edit: Is there a way to show debuffs on enemies aswell? (like the dot from blackout kick and the debuff from rising sun kick for my windwalker spec)
    Managed to fix the debuff bars myself. Just go to interface-class timers, and then disable the lock:ing, and move them where you want.

The problem im currently having is that the enemy cast bar is at the same spot as my chi bar, and i dont know how to move it. I moved the chi and energy bars to a better place, since i usually dont pay attention to the lower screen.

i am having trouble enabling the profile (Zumzarchan - Sylvanas) since i am not finding it anywere!.. anyone can give me help please?

*EDIT* can anyone help me fast please? i like this ui so much but now i dont have my old ui or this one so i am in kind of pinch ><
    Last edited by tallon; 2012-10-27 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    i am having trouble enabling the profile (Zumzarchan - Sylvanas) since i am not finding it anywere!.. anyone can give me help please?

*EDIT* can anyone help me fast please? i like this ui so much but now i dont have my old ui or this one so i am in kind of pinch ><
    Enabling the profile means that you enter the options menu of the various addons, such as tellmewhen. After you do that you find a tab called profiles, and choose to copy from an existing profile. (Zumzarchan - Sylvanas) is one of the profiles in the list. If this isn't the problem, then you need to be a bit mroe specific, because that is the only thing I can think of.

Is there a way to get the TMW to notify me via sound when the stagger gets to moderate? I tried making a separate button just for moderate stagger debuff and hid it, but for some reason it disabled the old one and it wouldn't track anything.

Also, if the buff to ascension on the front page is right, then its going to be the obvious choice imo. So how do you go about adding the 5th chi spot to WA?

I figured out the chi bar.
    Just duplicate one of the other Chi buttons and move things around appropriately.
    Last edited by Wushu; 2012-10-27 at 10:17 AM.

on the existing profiles i only see my Char name i dont see any other names on it