Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I'm impressed, very good work, also I'll say that again : nerf dks, what more? 25dk kill DS hc at its lvl, DKs are out of balance pve-wise and can solo anything
    You have any ideas how DK tanking should go, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

this is just a huge....wow vengeance is so broken its only so long until a guild uses it to exploit a world first heroic kill, giving tanks access to 100000's of AP is just asking for trouble.

This would actually be harder at 85 with the same gear seeing as how this relies on having those super inflated stats.

Meh, does anyone really care at this point about Blood DKs soloing stuff? We know your class is good to the point of being broken, move on.

Also, level 80s with MOP BOEs, whatever. My monk solo'd BRC with MOP blues.

Can't say that I'm impressed with all those Dodge, Parry, Dodge, Parry, Parry, Parry, Parry messages floating around your screen.

Deleted
    dk's op? nothing new here

Unbelievable amount of douchebags ITT.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Meh, does anyone really care at this point about Blood DKs soloing stuff? We know your class is good to the point of being broken, move on.

Also, level 80s with MOP BOEs, whatever. My monk solo'd BRC with MOP blues.
    Troll much?

Because a 5 man is comparable to a 25man heroic right? Ow wait!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bagosham View Post
    Blood DK's have 6.25% mastery per 1 point, so values like 150-180% are actually normal - just check some 85 DKs in full 410 gear- they all have that amount of mastery. And yes, Str to parry is very high at low levels, but even if they reduce it i will just stack mastery and haste - will affect "avoidance cap" but wont affect much the overall survivability of Blood DK.

Not at all. Stats scaling at 90 is terrible now, i can say that fully geared 85 in 440-450 iLvl gear can have more dps. At 90 you cant solo those 25hc bosses: Marrowgar ( because of spike on bonestorm, or you have to do around 500k dps, which is impossible for 90- it will die from all that trash), LDW is hard, but should be doable, not sure about Saurfang- 100k dps is needed without losing the bloodshield, Festergut requires 170k dps to beat the berserker ( and noone of 90 can survive that) , Rotface and Professor were already soloed, Blood concils can be soloed with Severed essence heals, 230k dps for Lanathel including NE racial trick, 77k for sindragosa incl dps lose on air phases (and frostbombs hitting for 150-200k ). LK25 normal was soloed 2 days after me by lvl 90.
    so my soloing of Marrowgar 25hc each week is not possible good to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Troll much?

Because a 5 man is comparable to a 25man heroic right? Ow wait!
    25 man heroic from 2 tiers of content ago, designed to be done with 130 item levels below what this was done with. Sure buddy.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    As others have said, not impressed. Clear it in the gear related to the content and I'll give props then.
    kk, naxx 11/15 without cata gearz + 3 other bosses

I will say now that I am chuffed for you. We all know the stupid scaling at 80 for mastery and everything but hell that is still pretty awesome. I can barely be bothered to solo farm MC for t1 on my druid
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Not impressed at all considering you're using MoP gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lulz, there's some mad in this thread.

Talking about all levels solo now, not only 80:

Marrowgar 25 hc- worlds 3rd, after bugged paladin sacred shield (Splosion) and Aelobin DK kill ( or he didnt kill him? coz he was really annoyed by gathering all that trash)
    LDW25 - worldfirst, only seen a hunter getting her to berserker
    Saurfang 25hc - i think world's 3rd , maybe some other avoidance capped killed him.
    Bloodprince 25hc - no idea with control undead, probably some 90s already did it.
    Lanathel 25hc - worldfirst, noone killed her in 25 normal even.
    Rotface 25hc - no idea, berserker is 8 min, probably zerged by many 90s
    Festergut 25hc - probably in ~top 5.
    Putricide 25hc - probably 3-4 th.
    Sindragosa 25 - 1st or 2nd, not sure, will ask Aelobin.
    LK 25 - Worldfirst.

I would've had more Worldfirsts if I would not been lazy.
    I did Saurfang 25hc on the 29th september, rotface, festergut & PP on the 30th, haven't tried other quarters yet, and did LK on october 5. It's not Sacred shield that is bugged either, but stacking the trash isn't much less forced either Tetarius :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Added some "PS" info to my 1st post.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this is just a huge....wow vengeance is so broken its only so long until a guild uses it to exploit a world first heroic kill, giving tanks access to 100000's of AP is just asking for trouble.
    You dont understand the vengeance mechanic at all. What you've seen at Marrowgar is impossible to be done without avoidance close to cap (85-90%) or capped (109%) - and this will never be possible at level 90
    Last edited by bagosham; 2012-10-24 at 01:55 PM.

Added some "PS" info to my 1st post.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 01:55 PM ----------

You dont understand the vengeance mechanic at all. What you've seen at Marrowgar is impossible to be done without avoidance close to cap (85-90%) or capped (109%) - and this will never be possible at level 90
    Why, it's supposed to take unmitigated damage into account, as long as you don't die whats stopping you from doing it without the avoidance cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Why, it's supposed to take unmitigated damage into account, as long as you don't die whats stopping you from doing it without the avoidance cap.
    The number of mobs on you. He literally had everything besides spiders and casters in the rooms before marrowgar. It's apparently the only way to get enough vengeance (or so I've found at least)

It was great how he went from 30-40k up to like 250-300k AP when the bosses hit enrage.
    Nice job btw even if you had some mop gear!

Deleted
    So, could I as 90 blood DK with itemlevel 451 solo ICC?

10+ Year Old Account
    You've been told before to post in: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...olo-Thread-2-0