Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Currently stuck at 9/20 on this, i have 10 items listed for it but i guess one of them is bugged, having problems getting more now, only managed to get 1 of the dread wastes items so far

Edit: read the post about the mining pick, guess thats the one that is bugging out for me then, any way to "fix" the mining pick?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-10-29 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Currently stuck at 9/20 on this, i have 10 items listed for it but i guess one of them is bugged, having problems getting more now, only managed to get 1 of the dread wastes items so far

Edit: read the post about the mining pick, guess thats the one that is bugging out for me then, any way to "fix" the mining pick?
    I have not heard of anyone getting credit for any of the relic achievements beyond Lost and Found from finding mining picks, regardless of how many they find.

You can try to get a GM to give you completion credit for "FLAG - Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick" (quest #31399) i suppose. Do let us know if they do so and if that gives you achievement credit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the vermin treasure box in the valley of the four winds bugged for a guildie - he opened it, got no loot inside, got no credit for the achievement after relogging too and the treasure despawned. Eventually he got his 20/20 by collecting the rest of the items.

I just found 5 on my server directly after the server restart. A few things, i found the vermine cache, and looted an item but didnt receive credit untill like 2 mins later, i.e. the toast popped up as i was flying away. Also, i got the trink from the snail in dread wastes and didnt receive credit for about 15 mins, bc the item in my bag was blank. It just said receiving info from server, but no item was in that bag slot, but it eventually popped. GL farming and i hope i was at least somewhat helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I know the vermin treasure box in the valley of the four winds bugged for a guildie - he opened it, got no loot inside, got no credit for the achievement after relogging too and the treasure despawned. Eventually he got his 20/20 by collecting the rest of the items.
    The Virmen Treasure Cache contains only gold and does not count for the achievement.

The Cache of Pilfered Goods contains a BoP spec appropriate ilvl419 neck and does count for the achievement.

I suspect that they found the Virmen Treasure Cache and mistook it for the Cache of Pilfered Goods.
    Last edited by Azurfel; 2012-10-30 at 07:19 PM.

still stuck at 19/20

I looted the Equipment Locker in Krasarang and it disappeared after showing the boots in it, but I'm fairly sure I got credit as I went from 8>9/20
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    still stuck at 19/20
    I know that feel. I camped the npcscan ID's becoz of the stress of having 1 left.
    10 mins of camping and i just couldn't do it.

Keep up the good work.
    Hunt the next server restart (^^_)

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    I looted the Equipment Locker in Krasarang and it disappeared after showing the boots in it, but I'm fairly sure I got credit as I went from 8>9/20
    I will add this problem to my post.
    I am familiar but it did not happen to em

yesterday and today I opened 2 of the blues in dread wastes, got the crdits but didnt get the items....oh well i want the title only anyway

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    yesterday and today I opened 2 of the blues in dread wastes, got the crdits but didnt get the items....oh well i want the title only anyway
    Yeah, one of the items in Dread Wastes didn't work for me as well unfortunately. Stupid bug. It can happen with probably any rare though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurfel View Post
    The Virmen Treasure Cache contains only gold and does not count for the achievement.

The Cache of Pilfered Goods contains a BoP spec appropriate ilvl419 neck and does count for the achievement.

I suspect that they found the Virmen Treasure Cache and mistook it for the Cache of Pilfered Goods.
    I ment this one: http://www.wowhead.com/object=213649 we both use the same addon for tracking treasure - it is called handynotes and only this one is marked on the map I call it virmen treasure because I don't remember any names and it is a treasure in virmen cave

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    You CAN NOT loot or SEE the same item more than once.
    This is wrong ;P also the thing you said later about being able to see it on alts, but never the same character. I looted the 2h hammer from jade forest twice on the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    This is wrong ;P also the thing you said later about being able to see it on alts, but never the same character. I looted the 2h hammer from jade forest twice on the same character.
    Bug
    /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    Likely because you didnt receive credit for the item the first time, and was able to correctly meet the criteria (not having completed the FLAG quest) to see it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are really not visible if I already looted them?

That's a problem because I didn't get 2 of them when I looted them. I did credit for finding them though.

The caster dagger in Dread Wastes is not really a problem. I could get it on an alt.
    But I also did not receive the recipe on top of the mountain in Kunlai and getting that on an alt is not really a solution...

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post

That's a problem because I didn't get 2 of them when I looted them. I did credit for finding them though.

The caster dagger in Dread Wastes is not really a problem. I could get it on an alt.
    But I also did not receive the recipe on top of the mountain in Kunlai and getting that on an alt is not really a solution...
    So you looted the item but did not take the loot? [For reason i can not comprehend]
    If this is the case. Then you are correct.
    You CAN NOT loot the same item twice as the items are BoA.
    Exception of bugs and brokens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post

Make a ticket, its that easy..

Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    Make a ticket, its that easy..
    First post

Edit:
    Warning before looting.

Getting attacked by a mob while looting might cancel the loot screen and that item will be forever lost to you. (Unless you hunt on alt, ofc)
    Gm's will not be able to give you the item as a friend ticketed and they said that they could not track that the loot was ever available to him.
    [personal opinion: It should be easily tracked as the loot Flag would be set off. However, i suspect that it would be escalated to a dev as gm's are more general based from experience]

First post
    It appears that GMs are now taking the completion of FLAG quests as proof that you earned the item, as a guildie was able to get a Yaungol Fire Carrier restored after completing the FLAG but not receiving loot (said guildie pointed out that they had completed the FLAG quest in the ticket).

10+ Year Old Account
    So you looted the item but did not take the loot? [For reason i can not comprehend]
    If this is the case. Then you are correct.
    You CAN NOT loot the same item twice as the items are BoA.
    Exception of bugs and brokens
    It's not that I did not loot it, the loot window never appeared. I did not get attacked, I have no autoloot and no addon that has something to do with looting. The window just did not appear. I clicked the item, the item disappeared and I got stuck in the kneeling animation until I moved again.