Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    It's not that I did not loot it, the loot window never appeared. I did not get attacked, I have no autoloot and no addon that has something to do with looting. The window just did not appear. I clicked the item, the item disappeared and I got stuck in the kneeling animation until I moved again.
    I've had that aswell, made a ticket about it and recieved the item. The GM told me to delete my wtf and cache folders. I didnt go with that and it only happened that one time anyway.

1/20 here - I hate you all. Kthxbye!!! (Just kidding!)

No but seriously, I am 1/20 and seeing as how I can't be online after a server reset is going to make this achievement absolutely terrible for me to do. The only way I was able to "The Blade of the Prime" was because we all had off work thanks to Hurricane Sandy. I have been checking for about two weeks now and I am going to keep trying since it seems like a fun achievement to do.

I did although find two more NPC scan ID's for two items that I can use. So that's 4 now that I can put it to make it somewhat easier. SIGH!

(Good luck on your titles all!)

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Edit:
    Warning before looting.

Getting attacked by a mob while looting might cancel the loot screen and that item will be forever lost to you. (Unless you hunt on alt, ofc)
    Gm's will not be able to give you the item as a friend ticketed and they said that they could not track that the loot was ever available to him.
    Yeah, as you edited in your OP, it has been fixed and GM's can restore the items. I hunted for the str pole-arm in Kun Lai Summit for a while, and when i finally found it i accidentally moved my character while looting the item and it closed the loot window before i could get the pole-arm, but still gave me the achievement. I submitted a ticket and was told that it couldn't be restored. Was later contacted by a Gm directly and we talked for a bit and he/she restored the item to me.

Happy Hunting. Next on my list - Blade of the Prime

OH, any tips on finding "The Staff of the Hidden Master"?? I have been looking all over Paoquan Forest (or whatever it is, the bamboo forest in Valley of the Four Winds) and still have yet to see it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    OH, any tips on finding "The Staff of the Hidden Master"?? I have been looking all over Paoquan Forest (or whatever it is, the bamboo forest in Valley of the Four Winds) and still have yet to see it....
    This one was the second rare item I found, 16/20 atm.
    Have to say that it is hard to spot, really. Make sure you have your graphics setting as high and just circle all possible staff spawn points, will find it eventually ^^

Yeah, as you edited in your OP, it has been fixed and GM's can restore the items. I hunted for the str pole-arm in Kun Lai Summit for a while, and when i finally found it i accidentally moved my character while looting the item and it closed the loot window before i could get the pole-arm, but still gave me the achievement. I submitted a ticket and was told that it couldn't be restored. Was later contacted by a Gm directly and we talked for a bit and he/she restored the item to me.

Happy Hunting. Next on my list - Blade of the Prime

I had been looking for that one for two weeks with absolutely no luck. Last night, my 11 year old son was running his druid through the Valley of the Four Winds and all I hear is, "What's this Staff of the Hidden Master?" right before his NPC scan went off for the monkey rare there. He found it on the edge of the forest farthest from the wall if that's any help - monkey was sitting on some rocks not far from it - if you have NPCScanOverlay, the monkey was towards the middle of the upper right arm of his 'zone'.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    A GM just told me, that they CANNOT restore the items, because they can not reproduce what items I didn't get. (I told him about the counter in the achievement) But he said, it will be fixed in 5.1 and you should be able to loot those items again if you already found them then.

Obviously I don't really trust him and will be opening another ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    A GM just told me, that they CANNOT restore the items, because they can not reproduce what items I didn't get. (I told him about the counter in the achievement) But he said, it will be fixed in 5.1 and you should be able to loot those items again if you already found them then.

Obviously I don't really trust him and will be opening another ticket...
    Make sure you have the FLAG associated with the relic in question completed and if you do, make a ticket which notes that you have completed the FLAG quest, proving you earned the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I know that feel. I camped the npcscan ID's becoz of the stress of having 1 left.
    10 mins of camping and i just couldn't do it.

Keep up the good work.
    Hunt the next server restart (^^_)

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 08:42 PM ----------

I will add this problem to my post.
    I am familiar but it did not happen to em
    Just an update I finally found my 20th rare last night

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Just an update I finally found my 20th rare last night
    Grats Mr. Relic Hunter!
    Well deserved

I couldn't even see it when i looted it.
    Mouse changed into the Cogwheel (^^_)
    Just run your mouse over the spawn point a few times and hope it changes

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    I am 1/20 and seeing as how I can't be online after a server reset is going to make this achievement absolutely terrible for me to do.
    It is not essential to hunt on server resets.
    I got 19/20 without hunting server resets.
    Grim Batol had a fotunate crash as i was searching for my last 1.
    Checked out the dagger in Dreadwaste and it wasn't there.
    20 min later server crashed and i was still in the general area <3 afk
    And it spawned!
    Lucker of note!
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2012-11-02 at 04:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOT MY TITLE THIS MORNING!

On a side note I notice there is a flag for "Swarmkeeper's Crossbow" I assume this is just a relic that nobody has FOUND yet?
    Survival is Key

Quote Originally Posted by Joben View Post

On a side note I notice there is a flag for "Swarmkeeper's Crossbow" I assume this is just a relic that nobody has FOUND yet?
    FUCKING GRATS Relic Hunter-Sensei

I assume that flag was forgotten or a placeholder
    Otherwise it would be impossible for no1 to have found it yet

A bunch of the relics were changed in name and/or form since the FLAGs were named (Ship's Storage became Ship's Locker, the Ancient Pandaren Fishing Pole became the Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm, the Box of Supplies became the Chest of Supplies, the Hammer of the Poisoned Mind became the Blade of the Poisoned Mind, Bloodseeker's Frenzied Mace became the Bloodsoaked Chitin Fragment, Dissector's Staff became Dissector's Staff of Mutation, the Lucid Amulet became the Lucid Amulet of the Agile Mind, the Swarming Cleaver became the Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz and the Wind-Reaver's Dagger became the Wind-Reaver's Dagger of Quick Strikes).

I have personally confirmed that all of those FLAGs are associated with those relics, so i would be absolutely shocked if "FLAG - Swarmkeeper's Crossbow" wasn't the FLAG for the Swarmkeeper's Medallion.

The only FLAG quests that remain unaccounted for are "FLAG - Took Loot" and "FLAG - Vegetron 4000 Converted", both of which wowhead classifies as dailies, which leads me to suspect that they have nothing to do with the relics (the relic FLAGs are all proper quests).

EDIT: "FLAG - Took Loot" is probably the FLAG which prevents you from looting the Bag of Wu Kao Supplies more than once a day, which would explain it being a daily (i did the Wu Kao Shadopan dailies today and just noticed that the FLAG was complete for the first time when i checked just now). i will try to confirm that this is the case next time my server has Wu Kao dailies, but if someone else wishes to check, please run the command "/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(31466))" both before and after looting the "Bag of Wu Kao Supplies", and let us know if you get a 1 or a nil back after each (if my theory is correct, you will get a nil before looting the bag and a 1 after).
    Last edited by Azurfel; 2012-11-02 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurfel View Post
    A bunch of the relics were changed in name and/or form since the FLAGs were named (Ship's Storage became Ship's Locker, the Ancient Pandaren Fishing Pole became the Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm, the Box of Supplies became the Chest of Supplies, the Hammer of the Poisoned Mind became the Blade of the Poisoned Mind, Bloodseeker's Frenzied Mace became the Bloodsoaked Chitin Fragment, Dissector's Staff became Dissector's Staff of Mutation, the Lucid Amulet became the Lucid Amulet of the Agile Mind, the Swarming Cleaver became the Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz and the Wind-Reaver's Dagger became the Wind-Reaver's Dagger of Quick Strikes).

I have personally confirmed that all of those FLAGs are associated with those relics, so i would be absolutely shocked if "FLAG - Swarmkeeper's Crossbow" wasn't the FLAG for the Swarmkeeper's Medallion.

The only FLAG quests that remain unaccounted for are "FLAG - Took Loot" and "FLAG - Vegetron 4000 Converted", both of which wowhead classifies as dailies, which leads me to suspect that they have nothing to do with the relics (the relic FLAGs are all proper quests).

EDIT: "FLAG - Took Loot" is probably the FLAG which prevents you from looting the Bag of Wu Kao Supplies more than once a day, which would explain it being a daily (i did the Wu Kao Shadopan dailies today and just noticed that the FLAG was complete for the first time when i checked just now). i will try to confirm that this is the case next time my server has Wu Kao dailies, but if someone else wishes to check, please run the command "/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(31466))" both before and after looting the "Bag of Wu Kao Supplies", and let us know if you get a 1 or a nil back after each (if my theory is correct, you will get a nil before looting the bag and a 1 after).
    helpful, thank you. although sad no xbow
    Survival is Key

helpful, thank you. although sad no xbow
    It is unfortunate, yeah.

(Though as a semi-interesting aside, it's reasonably safe to assume that if Hisek's Paragon relic had remained a BoA weapon, it would have been changed into a gun using the same model as the Amber Sprayer of Klaxxi'vess)

The cache of Pilfered Goods disappears when you loot it and doesn't give the item, but it does give credit.

12/20 -- Edit: I'm blind apparently, and the necklace shoved itself in a slot of my bags where I wasn't aware it was empty.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2012-11-03 at 07:35 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Azurfel View Post
    I have confirmed that "FLAG - Took Loot" is a hidden daily quest which prevents you from looting the "Bag of Wu Kao Supplies" more than once per day.

The only remaining FLAG with no known function on live is "FLAG - Vegetron 4000 Converted", which seems reasonably likely to have been related to the datamined item Vegetron 4000, which appears to have been replaced in function by the Bundle of Groceries turn-in system.

Can someone explain the - "Flag >itemnamehere<" thing, so i can attempt to get a gm to give me credit for the mining pick, i understand you can link it ingame via wowhead, but i dont know how to tell if ive got credit for it or not.

if i link it, what am i meant to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Can someone explain the - "Flag >itemnamehere<" thing, so i can attempt to get a gm to give me credit for the mining pick, i understand you can link it ingame via wowhead, but i dont know how to tell if ive got credit for it or not.

if i link it, what am i meant to see?
    If you want achievement credit for the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick, request that a GM set the quest "FLAG - Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick" (quest=31399) as complete for the character who looted the mining pick (based on the logic that looting the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick is meant to complete that quest).

If you attempted to loot an Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick and failed to do so due to a bug and want the item itself restored, there is nothing they can do unless it was the very first relic you found, as that is the only way the FLAG quest would have registered as complete, which is what they use to determine that you earned the item as far as i know.

If you want to check if you have received credit for a particular relic, run the command '/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(xxxxx))', where xxxxx is the quest number of the FLAG quest associated with that relic. (see here: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7...nts:id=1739847 for a complete list of relic:quest associations. As an example, the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick is quest number 31399)
    Last edited by Azurfel; 2012-11-05 at 05:39 PM.

I'm sat on 12/20 at the moment. Love the gray axe "Woodcrafting skill" FTW
    its nice to have a challange again of hunting (im on a relativly high populated server and a lot of people are farming these

I am still wondering whether you are able to find the treasures on different realms with CRZ. I simply couldn't find the answer anywhere and don't want to run the spawnpoints -path ~5 times every couple of hours for nothing.
    Last edited by Bloodly; 2012-11-06 at 10:48 AM.