Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post
    I am still wondering whether you are able to find the treasures on different realms with CRZ. I simply couldn't find the answer anywhere and don't want to run the spawnpoints -path ~5 times every couple of hours for nothing.
    Yes. You can find items over CRZ.

Still will not be able to see items you have already looted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Yes. You can find items over CRZ.
    Still will not be able to see items you have already looted.
    Excellent.

Awesome, time to call in some favours so i can CRZ to find the last 7 i need lol!

Still sitting at 19/20. . . . . /endrage

Having submitted a ticket (well two, cause the first one, the rep didn't even speak to me, while I was actively online, just flagged the ticket as "we can't help award achievement credit"...), because I lost Malik's Stalwart Spear (I did get credit on the achievement though) due to accidentally clicking both mouse buttons at once, and after a week waiting, with the 2nd ticket being an escalation, it WAS restored to me by a GM.

Currently 13/20. Not been actively looking too heavily lately, though. But I will be soon again.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    Still sitting at 19/20. . . . . /endrage
    Am on the same boat

Finally finished this on todays reset...

Now, Archeology here we go... good luck all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Finally finished this on todays reset...

Now, Archeology here we go... good luck all!
    Finished mine a couple mins ago too, now I can finally sleep properly at nights instead of circling the world. Got to say, the credit goes to the makers of an addon Handynotes and the Lost and found plugin for that addon. Really, so much help. Now got to sleep, alliance got galleon kill again while horde have had only two kills since mop came out, I'm so mad
    Good luck fellow relic hunters!

Deleted
    I've been having some issues with this achievement. Several of the FLAG-quests have not triggered when I've looted items. I was at 9/10 on "One man's trash..." when I stumbled upon the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick. Looted the pick but did not get the achievement and the counter was still 9/10. Put in a ticket about it and listed the items that I had looted and date+time on the bugged one. First answer i got seemed like some automated response stating "It seems you haven't looted the mining pick!" even though I had it in my bags. Put in another ticket to try to clarify the issue and get a better answer. While waiting for that ticket I found the Pandaren Fishing Spear. Again I got the item but no achievement and the counter still at 9/10. Edited the ticket with this info and soon after a GM contacted me. After a short discussion I was told there was nothing they could do about it but it was to be fixed in an upcoming patch. They would not flag the quests for me as apparently they weren't allowed to do that. Figured I would have to wait for the patch and logged out for the day. When I logged in the next day I suddenly had "One man's trash..." completed and the counter was 11/20 on "Is another man's treasure". Happy thinking they had fixed the problem I flew out to try and find a few more of the rares. Not long after I found the "equipment locker" in krasarang which I looted and BAM, back at square one. No increase on the counter and the FLAG-quest is still flagged as incomplete... Keeping the plateboots that I looted while I wait for yet another ticket but I'm not sure if I cba to continue working for this title until they get these FLAG-quests working the way they should.

just grabbed the ancient pandaren woodcutter, it DID NOT give me credit, should it have granted me another 1 towards my title?

P.S Rolling Restarts...CMON ITEMS!

Edit: got credit when server came back up. also just nabbed fishing charm WOOP 16/20!!
    Edit2: just got bloodsoaked chitin fragment 17/20 zomg!
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-11-11 at 05:25 AM.

Found 2 items during recent server restart. 15 + mining pick of 20. Can't seem to find any treasures except after restart :/
    Disappointed at not getting the fishing charm.
    Last edited by Bloodly; 2012-11-11 at 04:06 PM.

The mining pick didn't give me credit, pretty disappointed.

A question for the fellow hunters...

Since the achievement is Account Wide... If I get a loot in an alt, lets say, from another server... Does it still count to the acheivement?

Meaning, if I am 10/20 and get a different loot in an alt... Does it make the acheivement 11/20? Or does it require you to complete it all on one toon, like "Glorious!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post

Since the achievement is Account Wide... If I get a loot in an alt, lets say, from another server... Does it still count to the acheivement?

Meaning, if I am 10/20 and get a different loot in an alt... Does it make the acheivement 11/20? Or does it require you to complete it all on one toon, like "Glorious!"?
    I believe it's account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post

I found all of mine on a single character, but from what i have heard from others, the achievement counts unique items found across all characters.

logged on first time after a reset today, delayed 4 hours then they decide to randomly bring them up an hour early,
    pretty pissed off

ah well many more resets to come, 5am usually tho .____.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurfel View Post
    I have personally confirmed that all of those FLAGs are associated with those relics, so i would be absolutely shocked if "FLAG - Swarmkeeper's Crossbow" wasn't the FLAG for the Swarmkeeper's Medallion.
    I just finally found my Swarmkeeper's Medallion and can confirm that "FLAG - Swarmkeeper's Crossbow" is indeed the associated FLAG quest.

I looted an Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick this morning on the ptr using a copy of my character who has FLAG credit for the other 27 relics, and FLAG - Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick remains incomplete.

I guess we will have to hope the bug is fixed by the time 5.1 makes it to live.

Deleted
    Guys, I have made a video - of looting ALL 28 items. I got the achie month and a half ago, it was a pain really
    Now I went to PTR and recorded exact locations of treasures, and how do they look like, what you look for.
    Feel free to have a look if you're still unsure about any location/item.

http: //www .youtube.com/watch?v=euIVrGfjcoo

Quote Originally Posted by gayia View Post
    Guys, I have made a video - of looting ALL 28 items. I got the achie month and a half ago, it was a pain really
    Now I went to PTR and recorded exact locations of treasures, and how do they look like, what you look for.
    Feel free to have a look if you're still unsure about any location/item.

http: //www .youtube.com/watch?v=euIVrGfjcoo
    thanks i tried doing this achievement but on my crowded server it's a pain in the ass.
    and i'll never get up early only do be the first guy online after a server restart

but i hope that somewhere in the future i'll complete this achievement