Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I was hoping the patch would fix the Mining Pick Flag, but no such luck I tried mailing it between various characters to see whether that would trigger it, but it appears its still bugged. I ticketed it, but all I got was 'our developers are aware of the issue and working on a fix', or something along those lines. Did get the Sprite Cloth Chest, bumping me up to 16!

EDIT: Holy Relics, Batman! Just found 4 in a row! Thats my achiev done :>
    Last edited by Tranquillize; 2012-11-28 at 06:39 PM.

On the topic of the Pick, I looted it pre-5.0.4 and it did give me credit, but when I typed in the command to check for it in my cache it came out as nil. But, Wodin's dagger didn't -- and I never remember looting it, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    The one that invite me from another realm, must he also be in the same zone as i am? Because i am a horde player, my friend is alliance but have a low level horde character. So if his horde character invite me, will i be transfered to his realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tisera View Post
    The one that invite me from another realm, must he also be in the same zone as i am? Because i am a horde player, my friend is alliance but have a low level horde character. So if his horde character invite me, will i be transfered to his realm?
    No. The player inviting you must be your level or higher to transfer to their server.

Got to 11/20 last night. Found the Swarmkeeper's Medallion...that thing is almost impossible to find. Had to basically go to first person view just to find it lol.

Also, from what I'm reading the Mining Pick was NOT fixed yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    No. The player inviting you must be your level or higher to transfer to their server.
    Ah k tnx. Just finish this today. It was extremely fast. Started with one this weekend.

Please only use the sticky (I saw that you already did) for cross-realm achivement groups.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-11-30 at 02:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally found the 10th! And it's the sword that I've been wanting, in Dread Wastes. I now confirm that Dread Wastes treasures are not a myth.
    Last edited by Fhi; 2012-11-30 at 10:26 AM.

Found 5 pieces in a row just now! Went from 3 to 8 in one rush!

Also, 2 of them were in Dread Wastes. Now my hope is renewed!

I don't know what the hell happened last night but I found 5 treasures within 4 hours, taking me from 15 to 20 and I'm on a high population server.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Deleted
    Finally got my title! And without using CRZ-methods to "cheat" any of them too. Seems the change in spawns after 5.1 made this easier as people can no longer camp spawns on server restarts etc. Got two last night and about half an hour ago i stumbled upon the Staff of the Hidden Master, Dissectors Staff & Hammer of Ten Thunders within minutes of eachother to finish the achievement. Had to relog to get the title working though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found 6 in a row. O.o and then another 2 more.

19/20!! *hyperventilates*

Just got mine earlier today. I'd like to point out a handy addon, Paste, that lets you take a big chunk of text (like say, a list of tomtom coords) and pastes them into chat as-is (kind of like if you had unlimited macro text space).

Just started using it, and it's very helpful when you still have lots to find (as I'm trying to get all the rares, not just the 20 to get me the Title, as well as the Treasures of Pandaria ones).

Hokay I've been working overtime to complete this achievement, I was at 19/20 and I finally looted the Jade infused blade, however...my bags were full (I was on an alt and was unaware). Is this ticketable? I am seriously like HOMG NOOOO devastated since I've been working so hard for this. I was told that I should still receive credit but that was not the case. I was still at 19/20, I relogged only to see the achievement say 0/20 and I was even more unhappy. I went ahead and ticketed it just in case, but damn this is heart-wrenching. :|

Edit:
    While filling out my ticket I decided to hover over the Stalwart spear and found that, which gave my my achievement 20/20 woop! Never...again...with this achieve loool

Raven the relic hunter 4 lyf
    Last edited by Friskit; 2012-12-01 at 09:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    13/20 so far.

Not much to do atm so happy to hunt them, not tried x-realm yet may give it a whorl for the remainder.

Today I got the rum and the Hozen spear, sick of polearms now :P

Woohoo, finally got 20/20.

Oh my, I am at 17/20 now. Got into a hunting spree! Found lots of treasures one after the other!

Happy! =)

I'm up to 8 after hitting a bit of a streak earlier this morning. Trying to get all of this done before Blizz even thinks of enabling CRZ in Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    20/20, just got a few mins ago.

There were 7 available @ 19/20, ended up looting the Virmin chest.

Still 6 I do not have, so guess I'll collect them as and when.

Since 5.1, and the items not just spawning at server restart, it's been much more viable doing a circuit every couple of hours or so.

Have not used any x-realm grouping to get any of the rares.

2 away. Looks like I'm not getting anything done today :\

Edit: aaaaand done. Virmin chest was my last as well lol
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2012-12-03 at 12:11 PM.