Honor Points Vendor Rare's & Epic's in MoP

So Im not sure whats going on but my main toon (DK) when I go to the Horde honor points vendor I can buy the season 12 purple epics for my toon, how ever on my Mage the honor points items are blue & weaker? Not sure whats going on can someone explain?

The purple epics are purchased with Conquest Points, not honor.

Compare honor to conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    The purple epics are purchased with Conquest Points, not honor.

Compare honor to conquest.
    No... Im buying epics with Honor points.. its the same vendor.. just on one toon its purple and the other its blue. I can take screen shots if you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    No... Im buying epics with Honor points.. its the same vendor.. just on one toon its purple and the other its blue. I can take screen shots if you like.
    Please do, this I gotta see.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Delete your cache folder.

There was a hotfix when the season started that made the Epic Honor gear turn into rares. Some people and characters still see them as rare, however that's merely a display issue.

Deleting the cache folder should clear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Delete your cache folder.

There was a hotfix when the season started that made the Epic Honor gear turn into rares. Some people and characters still see them as rare, however that's merely a display issue.

Deleting the cache folder should clear it up.
    Thanks! I should still upload a pic cause the others was such a huge help. Thanks again!
    Last edited by IllidariCouncil; 2012-10-22 at 10:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! but for the people trying to troll me, I should still upload a pic cause they was such a huge help. Thanks again!
    wasn't trying to troll you... was asking for proof of your claim... far far different

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    wasn't trying to troll you... was asking for proof of your claim... far far different
    Ehh, still people thought I was lying. Pretending I dont know what im talking about and trolling is not different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh, still people thought I was lying. Pretending I dont know what im talking about and trolling is not different.
    Look... I was polite... I didn't call you a liar... I simply said I wanted to see it... Now, since you are pressing the issue, and putting words in other peoples mouths, here are some words, BFD... congratulations... report it and return to your life... have a nice damn day.

You're being overly-defensive. This is the internet; nobody is going to believe anything without proof to back up your claims. It's nothing personal. Nobody has been rude to you in the thread either, so to come back and call troll is pretty unjustified, no?

Again, nobody said you're a liar, we just won't believe anything without suitable evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Look... I was polite... I didn't call you a liar... I simply said I wanted to see it...
    See what happens when you try to be nice on internet?

Still, a pat on the back for you. There's so few nice people around nowadays (and this reaction explains why).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

No screenshot, looks like OP is trolling.

Deleted
    I've had all my 458 pvp gear turn into 464 epics after deleting my cache aswell, stats stay the same, they just become purplez with higher ilvl.