Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Playing Ally on KJ.
    While it is legal. I can tell you it stinks.

There are some days that I can't do my dailies if I am timed with that guy.

Deleted
    This is clearly an inception. Multiboxer botting

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get something like this in TP, follow these simple steps ;

1) Get them to auto follow you.
    2) Jump into the river and lead him to the bottom.
    3)???
    5) watch the body float.

Same can be done in AB, and replace step 2 with -find a huge cliff and jump off. save yourself with slowfall / lev or something similar.

OT: thats something, how does he pay for all those accounts... that has to hurt his wallet.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by Thorakar View Post
    Playing Ally on KJ.
    While it is legal. I can tell you it stinks.

There are some days that I can't do my dailies if I am timed with that guy.

Prepared is a douchbag, to both ally and horde on KJ.

he's also not very good at boxing.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

That is a multiboxer from Kil'Jaeden US. Strange that he only had 39 characters in there, as Aredone has 40 accounts, not 39.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindfaith View Post
    Multi-boxing IS botting. Only one character is actually being controlled, the rest are automated. Should be banned as a botter would in my opinion.
    I multi boxed a few times and it's nothing like botting.

Multi-boxing IS botting. Only one character is actually being controlled, the rest are automated. Should be banned as a botter would in my opinion.
    Yeah, no. You use a program to send a keypress to all the wow windows simultaneously.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    That is a multiboxer from Kil'Jaeden US. Strange that he only had 39 characters in there, as Aredone has 40 accounts, not 39.
    sometimes preform av enabler only gets you the queue for 30-40 people, 40 at the same time is a very lucky queue, 39 is lucky in itself.

Aredone is a guy who multi boxes 40 toons. It's quiet amusing to watch his stream.

Yeah watched that guy run an AV buy him self on stream...

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was in an AV with the guy last night. Man I was pissed when i got flagged AFK. I'm normally a pretty clam guy.

Sadly AV is one of my favourite bgs even as horde, but with all the bots / afk / people just on follow i've had to black list the bg to avoid rage quitting all together!

Deleted
    Might be useful brushing up your knowledge on multiboxing.

Deleted
    Wonder if multiboxing will still be legal if WoW ever go free.. nvm its not dungeon crawling enough.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-30 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really annoys me when idiots assume that everybody in their BG is a bot, just because they don't talk.
    I do BG's every day and I've never seen more than 2 bots at a time in a BG, and they get reported afk and booted almost immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, multi-boxing ain't illegal as there's no automation.
    But I feel bad for you being with such a huge multiboxer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kailoth View Post
    So.. when is that ban wave happening? LMFAO

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/B1DwC.jpg
    Well, that's fucking epic rofl.

Imo there won't be any ban wave, a botter gives blizzard much more money and subs than regular players do at the moment.

There are 2 bots per each player I'd dare to claim. So there's no point baning them, that's why they've actually s c r e w e d JC and mining for one.

Anyways, that's not botting, it's legal multiboxing.

I'm legit jealous that this guy has approximately 640 bucks a month to waste on WoW accounts. If i had that much "spare" money a month I wouldn't be wearing shoes I've had for 9+ years, lol.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This kind of shit is why I'm losing faith in WoW (again). The allowance of multiboxers (I don't care HOW you paint it, multiboxing IS cheating), and botting. Yes, botting is against the ToS, but they don't ban them. They slap 'em on the wrist because they're still paying customers; it's just that those customers aren't playing.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Had to level with this guy, was not fun.
    He attacks the Honor/Conquest room every once in awhile.

I've since moved to Tich, but that guys a bitch. Had to summon up a raid just to get rid of him for 10 minutes, just for him to come back and do the same thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Where the hell is Red Five? Dammit Luke stay in formation!
    LMAO that was perfect.

But yea, that much no-lifing is commendable and exceptionally impressive. He has 3 accounts with 10k+ achievement points.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    I was in an AV with the guy last night. Man I was pissed when i got flagged AFK. I'm normally a pretty clam guy.

Sadly AV is one of my favourite bgs even as horde, but with all the bots / afk / people just on follow i've had to black list the bg to avoid rage quitting all together!
    Seriously, these bgs people hate like sota, ioc and av, they only hate because of bots/bad players. Not because the bgs are bad. They're actually the best bgs around (imo).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15