Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
    This is not true. I have moved my bank guild twice, and will be moving it again in a few days. There's a long (30 days) cool down on a guild transfer, but they are not locked to a server for life after you transfer. Maybe it's different for low level guilds? My bank guild is level capped, so maybe we're both correct.
    I called Monday to confirm that you can only guild transfer once per account. Figured I'd put this question to bed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glica View Post
    You can get banned trading with people who sell duped items, if you're making a huge trade. I learned this the hard way, back in cata, I spent hundreds of thousands of gold on Sands of Time, only to be hit with a ban hammer for the automated message of exploitative activity a few days after the trade went through. I appealed it, they upheld the ban and told me that I was banned for trading with highly known exploitative accounts (in other words, dupers). Because of my greedyness to make gold, I ended up losing my entire account, which I had spent a lot of time playing, millions of gold, a lot of achievement points on the account at the time, and more.

If you value your account, I wouldn't take the risk (did in the past, not anymore now)
    I would cancel my sub and stop playing immediately if that happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    I would cancel my sub and stop playing immediately if that happened to me.
    That's kind of the point of getting banned. You can't play any more.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsky View Post
    I called Monday to confirm that you can only guild transfer once per account. Figured I'd put this question to bed.
    Then they should update their FAQ page:
    Is there a cooldown period for guild Realm Transfers, Faction Changes, or Name Changes?

The cooldown periods for guild Realm Transfers, Faction Changes, and Names Changes are each 30 days. This cooldown will overlap for services of the same type and impact the ability to perform a guild transfer when initiated by the Guild Master.

For example, a guild that has recently transferred can not initiate another transfer OR a transfer/faction change combo until 30 days have passed since the purchase. In addition, a Guild Master who has recently undergone a faction change or other paid service cannot initiate a guild transfer for 30 days.

<<Double Post>>
    Last edited by chipsky; 2012-10-25 at 09:36 PM.

Yep. Buy 1 = 75k, buy 2 = 120k. This is the deal these guys offer. Price goes down the more you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    LVL1 = gold seller

Most of players have at least lvl 5 bank alts.
    I have never heard of some one getting there bank alt to 5 on WoW, there is no reason to do so.
    I have a level 1 bank alt.
    I am not a gold seller.
    My level 1 bank alt never leaves org.
    I mail anything I want to sell to my bank alt so I don't have to leave panda land on any other character.
    I also use him for fitting his name and banking guilds name into his ads in trade, I like a little comedy.
    He has a monocle, a tuxedo, a black diamond ring, jeweled bracers, and a diamond tipped cane, none of those have any level requirement.
    *poof* My hair is a bird, your argument is invalid.

With how many mounts have been duped in recent history, I would not be surprised if they found a way to dupe these as well. I'm sure many people remember the farmers hoarding thousands of Sands.

Deleted
    Moral of this story is dont waste gold making them to sell on AH.

For the people who are doing this routinely, you can only guild transfer per account once. So the first time is great, after that we had to start using expensive items, ones that were good at holding their value. Traded up to Onyx Panthers with the new expansion.
    you can Guild faction change/transfer every 30 days, I've done it before and after MoP, did it last week. will do it again in 3 more weeks

you called billing about game transfer policies?
    Last edited by epiccollision; 2012-10-25 at 11:56 PM.

They are either duping the mounts or the mats for the mounts.

On my server they started selling them in trade for 80k an hour later 75 then 70 and now 60k. Everyone who knows what the mats are knows non of these prices are realistic.
    Making a ticket about it is pointless seeing the avg waiting time is 6 days and i highly doubt they would do anything about it.
    And ofc all these lvl1s got a name thats im guessing the result of bashing your hand on the keyboard.

People are just al to happy to buy those mounts and then dump them on AH for a 15/20k profit.
    I know people who invested a lot of time and money into making honest Onyx mounts with the plan to sell them and they now cant sell them cause the market is completely ruined.

And the other bad thing with it is that if in the future there are no more cheap duped Onyx mounts on AH it wil stil be hard to sell them for honest sellers cause everyone wil say: pfff your scamming people because i bought mine for 60k.

Its the same issue i sometimes run into when selling my Vial of Sands mounts cause when those were new they also popped up on AH for 25k.
    So a lot of idiots (thats what i call them) think that they r cheap to make and that im making 10 to 15k profit per Vial :/ .

Even if you report the seller he wil just make a new character and come back.
    And by the time a GM steps in the market has already gone to hell because they already sold a load of them.

Quote Originally Posted by epiccollision View Post
    you can Guild faction change/transfer every 30 days, I've done it before and after MoP, did it last week. will do it again in 3 more weeks

you called billing about game transfer policies?
    Incorrect. I called technical support first and then went through customer service. No dice. This isn't really an open subject anymore. Posters claiming to still be doing it (regardless of the policy still being up incorrectly on the FAQ page) don't really hold water when I've covered the topic with Blizzard ad nausea.

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evilman View Post
    They are either duping the mounts or the mats for the mounts.

On my server they started selling them in trade for 80k an hour later 75 then 70 and now 60k. Everyone who knows what the mats are knows non of these prices are realistic.
    Making a ticket about it is pointless seeing the avg waiting time is 6 days and i highly doubt they would do anything about it.
    And ofc all these lvl1s got a name thats im guessing the result of bashing your hand on the keyboard.

People are just al to happy to buy those mounts and then dump them on AH for a 15/20k profit.
    I know people who invested a lot of time and money into making honest Onyx mounts with the plan to sell them and they now cant sell them cause the market is completely ruined.

And the other bad thing with it is that if in the future there are no more cheap duped Onyx mounts on AH it wil stil be hard to sell them for honest sellers cause everyone wil say: pfff your scamming people because i bought mine for 60k.

Its the same issue i sometimes run into when selling my Vial of Sands mounts cause when those were new they also popped up on AH for 25k.
    So a lot of idiots (thats what i call them) think that they r cheap to make and that im making 10 to 15k profit per Vial :/ .

Even if you report the seller he wil just make a new character and come back.
    And by the time a GM steps in the market has already gone to hell because they already sold a load of them.
    I've only seen one mount below 85k on my server. I bought it, muled it over and transferred it back to gold (profiting the difference). I don't care if they dupe or not, its a currency for me and when someone gives me currency below face value... well, I'll let Blizzard take care of that. They're either ignorant to the nested cost or cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
    That's a shame that Blizz is giving you bad information. I transferred my level 25 guild from Lightbringer to Mal'ganis, then from Mal'ganis to Lightning's Blade, and then from Lightning's Blade to Dentarg. I can take a screen shot of the transactions as soon as I get home, if you'd like. You absolutely can transfer a guild more than once. It wouldn't make sense for Blizzard to put a cap on guild transfer, they would just lose money from people like me who transfer all the time for high end sales.
    That's exactly what I do. Wish they'd let me move the guild around, but they won't. Like I said, not an issue anymore, I just move a character... I only move a couple bags of vials/panthers at this point anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    People with the Name Descense = Gold Sellers

So easy.. Why would you lvl a BANK Char to 5... what reason lol
    Transmog

Leveled mine to level 20 for a ground mount.