Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your favorite ability?

This could mean in mechanics, in looks or whatever.

Mine is Twisted Fate's Wild Cards.

There is something about tossing cards that is just SO epic. I don't know what, it just is.

Kassadin's E, because of mechanics, endgame dmg, sound, look :P

Deleted
    Playful/Trickster.... so OP, but still takes a little brain to use

Amumu's ult. Bandage in, press R, have lols as carries cry. Combo with Malphite/Orianna and teamfights aren't even fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarvan's Cataclysm. It's so epic to dunk on someone's face so hard that you leave a crater.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Lee Sin's E (Tempest). I just love bullying my lane opponent with it, and it's an amazing chasing, and escape ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brands ult lol. Looks cool and fucks shit up in team fights
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Deleted
    Kog'maws living artillery.
    In normal games you can go AP build and it's freaking FUN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daumaenis View Post
    Amumu's ult. Bandage in, press R, have lols as carries cry. Combo with Malphite/Orianna and teamfights aren't even fights.
    Amumu and fiddlesticks together is pretty good as well lol
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Deleted
    I remember that when I started playing, my brother and some other people, were always playing Kog'maw because of his ulti, back then, we thought Kog'maw was the most OP champion with an ulti that could kill anyone. xD

The abilities I like are MF's ulti.

And Nidalee's cougar form, I don't know, I just love her and the cougar, especially the Pharaoh skin, it's just amazing!

Deleted
    I think it is Ryze's W ability, Rune Prism. I love both the sound and actual look of it but the main reason it is my favorite ability is how enemies feel when locked down; they know that the burst will be coming and the rest of the team will be jumping in.

The way Nautilus moves! It's hypnotic to watch, especially when he goes for a swim

Pillar of Filth OP.

It's either Malphite's ulti, knocking up the whole enemy team is extremely satisfying...

Or Pantheon's ulti. I should not have to explain this one, though I'll just add that hitting someone smack dab in the middle for 1k damage is just so delicious.

Malphites Ult - feels so GOOD!

Blitzcranks "crank"

Anything in Sonas arcade skin because I love the sounds...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nasus Q and Veigar Q, the longer the game, the far danger they become,
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Nothing better than Noxious Trap exploding into your face

Deleted
    Skarners W! (his shield)

Popping Shurelyas reverie, W, Sprint & speed buff from either Sona, Orianna or Galio feels so awesome :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    No Darius ult yet, really? Slam Jam to the face!

Fling.
    Simple throw that manages to piss off 99% of the LoL population.
    And people jump fun when they die.