Deleted

Xperl, Clique & Reckoning help request!

Hi. I'm prot pally and been using tauntmaster for years. Now I'm slimming down my ui, tm is out and need to get clique to work with xperls party and raid frames.

On tauntmaster I used to have left-click=reckoning and right-click=Avenger's Shield but I can't work out how to apply the same in Clique.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

In clique change target and menu to something like shift+left/right click, and then just bind your two taunts to normal left/right click. This way you will not lose the function to just target someone and access the right click menus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    In clique change target and menu to something like shift+left/right click, and then just bind your two taunts to normal left/right click. This way you will not lose the function to just target someone and access the right click menus.
    Thank you for your reply. I have set that all up but problem is it won't work. I think it's because it's trying to cast Reckoning and Avenger's Shield on a friendly target and fails. I can't see to get it to cast on the mob thats targeting my party member. Would you or anyone know what the macro command is to do something like

cast at enemy that's targeting party member, irrespective of whether the party member is targeting it?
    Or will it only work if the party member is actually targeting the mob?
    And how do i set that up in Clique?

Thanks again in advance