Power Aura For Tracking Spiritual Innervation % on Gara'jal ?

I was wondering if anyone has successfully set up a power aura to track the Spiritual Innervation buff for Gara'jal.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=117688/...al-innervation

The hard part about this buff is that there aren't any "stacks", you have to mouseover the buff to see the tooltip to see what % increase you're at (ranges from 1-25%, I believe)

Anyway, if you've figured this out, please share! I don't want to install NeedtoKnow to do this if I don't have to!

Deleted
    Hi,

I'm using following custom function for weak auras:
    Code:
    function()
        local _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, n  = UnitAura("player", "Spiritual Innervation")
        if n then
            return string.format("%.1f", n/4)
        else
            return 0
        end
    end
    Display Text: %c% deepz
    Trigger: Aura Player Buff Spiritual Innervation

Maybe you can use this in power auras somehow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawke1221 View Post
    Hi,

Code:
    function()
        local _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, n  = UnitAura("player", "Spiritual Innervation")
        if n then
        else
            return 0
        end
    end

I'm trying to get this to work in WA but don't know how to display the text? And importing the string renders an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtango View Post
    I'm trying to get this to work in WA but don't know how to display the text? And importing the string renders an error.
    Make a new aura (any type you want) for Spiritual Innervation.
    Go to Display -> Text: change to %c%
    In the Custom Function box insert the code above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawke1221 View Post
    Hi,

Code:
    function()
        if n then
        else
            return 0
        end
    end

Hey hawke1221, thanks for this, it's awesome. It seems to be working great for DPS, but it isn't working for me as a healer - I get nonsense strings like 4805.5, which also does not correlate to the actual mana regen my Spiritual Innervation says it is giving me. Any ideas how to modify it to make it work for healers?

(I'm having the same problem with NeedToKnow ... sigh)

I'm tracking this with Raven.

Deleted
    PM request for import string, here it is:
    Code:
    dOZ)caGEvkTlQW2KsMRQIzlv3ef5xsPQVjkUnrANIs7fA3k2pyuKs9xv8Bv50O6WegmYWfvhefLtrj5ye15vvzHsPYQuPOlR0YPyrurpvYYuP65uLtIctLetMknDHlkLsxLs0ZOuCDQQnsjmnPyZK02Pu9rkPMfk9zr8Duu9tPumms1OvvA8QQ6sukDlsjxtLCpvkSssXJfPXreJYOcwCSymXAufP7hgPVX7tLV9(Hjrcp9WKyewl4dwEyj7OXrghxyjflxSCrfSuFtu8BxmRn6y5Y9Y7IFk7)alBtTfi3DZVfRuFV4jvz)hyP6pPb)nABfObiGacO(lv0b6Wc0HfOdlqhwGoSaDyb6Wc0HfOdlqhwGoSaDyb6Wc0aeq3ailhEWmFJqBN5DXV14KfiNvo3WdFrhigZSg7IG)gNwbAaciGaIRc0au8Dhqdqabeqabeqaz2W3ma5fg(K4q9zKkcTDARdzvNSanTV5(1nL11Tc0aeqab029wqdqabeqabeqaz2W3maPdAaciGaAhxqZoUyz2e(Bu(LVyf7)aRuFV4jvz)hwM7kIfR1(obwHHNKSgubRriD9qfmRmwvo3WdFrhigZSg7IG)gmWalHRlp4Vr0pHHNKSgpubdS(1gvvVnWSsUCORR3irYDjY3VWI5C34lArg5RRm31BUYirUrxUfQQvtlSuFtGvB72TKbqmRhAzXBcSgFPkgEsYA8WSYy9D5jFd0Iwn6xYYx2yJUCRwzK0GQA1ibR(t4IkyzE9fvWsQFp4OcgyGbwCxSSwyea1oFvvmWsGkyv5Cdp8fDGymZASlc(BWIXeRrvKUFyK(gVpv(27hMej80dtIryTGpyGLDmRCJUogic

Quote Originally Posted by Dedralie View Post
    Hey hawke1221, thanks for this, it's awesome. It seems to be working great for DPS, but it isn't working for me as a healer - I get nonsense strings like 4805.5, which also does not correlate to the actual mana regen my Spiritual Innervation says it is giving me. Any ideas how to modify it to make it work for healers?
    Since there are two different buffs for DPS and Healers, I don't know the healers buff at all.
    I'll have a look at this and ask our healers wheter they tried something.

What I know exactly is, that some of them created an aura with weakauras with mouseover tooltipp, so they can reach the buff easier than searching everytime in all the blizzard buff auras.

Edit:
    Healer Buff says:

Spiritual Innervation
    Regenerating 0 Mana every 1 sec.
    Size increased 0%.
    30 seconds remaining

What are the values for mana regen per sec and the percentage increase?
    Last edited by mmoc127356ef19; 2012-10-25 at 03:22 PM.

Spiritual Innervation

Quote Originally Posted by Dedralie View Post
    I'm looking forward for this aura too. Will try the custom code tonight.
    Maybe "our" problem is that the buff for dps classes is spell=117549 while the buff for healers is spell=117543 (same name, different ID). Sorry, I can't post links here.

Both of them give the same Effect #1: Apply Aura: Periodically give power, (the one for dps have a (10) also, with I don't know what means). This is the value of "n" in the custom code.
    I guess that your number 4805.5 is the amount of mana your healer is gaining per second, while for dps is the amount of "another" power.

If I put some more "_," in the custom code for dps and get the Effect #5: Apply Aura: Mod Damage Done %, this will show my increase damage, am I right?
    Last edited by rsabin; 2012-10-25 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rsabin View Post
    I'm looking forward for this aura too. Will try the custom code tonight.
    Maybe "our" problem is that the buff for dps classes is spell=117549 while the buff for healers is spell=117543 (same name, different ID). Sorry, I can't post links here.

Both of them give the same Effect #1: Apply Aura: Periodically give power, (the one for dps have a (10) also, with I don't know what means). This is the value of "n" in the custom code.
    I guess that your number 4805.5 is the amount of mana your healer is gaining per second, while for dps is the amount of "another" power.

If I put some more "_," in the custom code for dps and get the Effect #5: Apply Aura: Mod Damage Done %, this will show my increase damage, am I right?
    It is showing the increased dmg.
    The dps buff itself gives a value out like 91, when you mouseover the buff you see this value and also the 22% dmg increase.
    91 / 4 = 22.75

If you know what the exactly values for the healing buff are (and how they are calculated), you can easily rewrite it. To show mana regen per sec or the percentage increase like in the posted dps function.

Can someone just give out an import code for this? I can't seem to make it work

10+ Year Old Account
    take out the /4 in "n/4" for healers

IOW, healers should paste this into their custom function box:

Code:
    function()
        if n then
            return string.format("%.1f", n)
        else
            return 0
        end
    end
    This will track your mp5 gain from Spiritual Innervation. It was working perfectly!
    Last edited by Dedralie; 2012-10-26 at 03:49 AM.

Deleted
    @Dedralie don't mess up it's showing mp/s not mp5
    Thanks for rewriting for healers.

Quote Originally Posted by cikkus View Post
    Can someone just give out an import code for this? I can't seem to make it work
    I've already posted the import string.
    Last edited by mmoc127356ef19; 2012-10-27 at 10:44 AM.

Anyone got the import string for the healz, for guildies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi silverhatred, here is the import string for my modified version that tracks the mp5 buff:

Code:
    dGtOcaGlkPxljyUQiZMQUPk4Ber)tsk7KiSxKDlA)k)usvdtf1VvLBtuonudgmCQ4GsICkcvhJkDojjUmkNxfAXsIA5uSiI0tfEmP8CcgfHYujPjdPMUutdsUQKqpJs56KyJskoPQYMjvBNs1hLuzwq8zvQLPsSnkXHr1OLK04Lu6ses3IqCnIQ7jjvRuv1FLyCQKMCjvkWu8LnZOZ1yN(0EPWPWH59Ld8BSw5ap51XXjfcu4AfLvjTkNczuGMc0KkfOXcoE(XO5AvqGcr1eLIARxxxG1unIyXv(Ll2SiPC5xT5E5Ifsxeu2OqtrOFYuz12uORKAn(LIj((hmyWa)tJ7huqguqguqguqguqguqguqguqguqguqguqguqguqgKdgu9bvmXDLumCXK645hzgPidKgoydUv4(bFzYm25n(LsfF)dgmyawFqoORkl3)GbdgmyWGbgwRyYbcTbN3w1Fgz8wmPIA1vxkYGu89pyWGbmVaB)dgmyWGbdgyyTIjhCE)dgmyalrVFwIMcd7g)s1JomkWAVKc)JJMuPW88msLczk(gtQutn1uCSEDDbwt1i)8vlwKJQk2K0Yvu2CVs6IGcffy0ueoydUv4(bFzYm25n(LvJI2GVVzgsLIKlJjqQKeUueoydUv4(bFzYm25n(Lutnfkcm13Z3yhQYuKkYun47BMrGKWLAk4KkfHd2GBfUFWxMmJDEJFjfFzZm6Cn2PpTxkCkCyEF5a)gRvoWtEDCCsnf2jjCrD(m1eb

10+ Year Old Account
    This is no longer working in 5.1 - either due to the patch changing tooltip data or to the WA update shortly thereafter, I'm not sure - Hawke1221 or any other WeakAura gurus, do you know what the issue is and how to fix it?

Deleted
    Add one extra "_, ". UnitAura got one extra return inserted somewhere in the middle.