15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Time for a change...?

Now, I've been away from the game for a few months now but still actively keeping up to date with the various changes in the patch notes. I haven't had the chance to sink my teeth into the new content at all yet, however, that is going to change in the coming week as I have more time now.
    The issue I'm facing is that my main has been a hunter since BC, and I truely feel like a hunter to the core, but I'm wondering whether its time to change my 'main' so to speak. I have various 85s waiting on the side lines(rogue,pala,warrior), but my druid which is the most recently leveled is catching my eye the most. I loved playing it (boomkin) at the end of cata, and the improvements make me all the more eager to play.
    This really isn't about whats good right now, or flavour of the month or whatever, its more asking if any of you guys have been in a similar situation, were they feel a certain affinity towards what would be your main but feel like its a time for a change and torn with the decision...
    Bit of a predicament, so any advise would be much welcome

Thank you in advance
    -Cene

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are really OP right now, if you like that sort of thing.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I decided to have a change. I have mained a rogue since vanilla, but didn't enjoy cata as a rogue much and it kinda put me off the class and the game for a bit. Switched to paladin for MoP and loving it. Its great having the option to heal or tank as well as melee dps. If you are enjoying playing your druid then go for it, they are fairly strong at 90 as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the option to alternate from dps to heal to tank is rather appealing Its going to be hard to pull myself away from my stacked hunter but it might be the right thing to do for me to keep enjoying the game to the fullest. Thank you for your input.
    I do like warriors in reply to Kegler but not enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Going from ranged to melee might be too much culture shock. BUT...if not, a warrior is so, so fun.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no issue switching to melee although I do pref ranged especially for pvp. Guess I'll just sit at the character selection and scroll up and down until my heart decides