Chrome issue - Reddit not loading properly because of Ad-Aware

So it seems that after Reddit's downtime today/tonight, the site is refusing to load properly in Chrome. As in...it appears all broken and messed up, like the HTML isn't loading properly, so only text is loading; no images or formatting or anything. It seems to be only affecting Chrome and FireFox, IE still loads Reddit fine. I tried disabling all addons; nothing. Incognito window; nothing. Rebooting finally got Reddit to load properly....for about ten minutes. Then it went back to being broken again.

AFTER messing with some settings in Ad-Aware...it seems that disabling Ad-Aware's "Safe Browsing" thing makes Reddit work again. If I re-enable it, Reddit will work for another 10 minutes or so, then go back to being broken. What the hell, Ad-Aware?

Do I even need this? I know not to do stupid things on the internet, and I've already got NotScripts and Chrome's bad-URL detector as a bit of defense. Either that, or redirect me to how to add exceptions to Ad Aware's Safe Browsing, because I sure as hell can't find where it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I am experiencing the same problem. Reddit's HTML or Java seems to be disabled and is making all of reddit impossible to navigate.

I use ad-aware too, but I was unable to locate this "Safe Browsing thing" that you speak of.
    Can you give me more specific instructions on how to remove it or turn it off?

Had the same problem.. Any solution??

Quote Originally Posted by Centrum86 View Post
    I use ad-aware too, but I was unable to locate this "Safe Browsing thing" that you speak of.
    Can you give me more specific instructions on how to remove it or turn it off?
    Well, I upgraded to the most recent Ad-Aware version, and it's just a simple on/off switch on the main window. You can't miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".