Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans icausewipes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktan View Post
    Spoiler ahead:

This morning it came to my mind that they might have actually killed to some extent the next Captain America movie. I am talking about the whole attempted assassination on the president because I would have seen this plot rather in a Cap than in an Ironman Movie. We know already that Cap will deal with the Winter Soldier and based on my comic knowledge, we all know who the Winter soldier is and that he was brainwashed to become "evil". What if he also tries to assassinate someone important or even the president (again) and Cap has to stop him? I think that would be totally boring and really hope that it will turn out differently.

Would you agree that this plot in particular was more predestinated for a Cap movie?
    they will write it so Nick Fury is Scourge.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSaTHsHNsc
    Greatest Dr Who video ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    They have said that the next Cap movie is more of a espionage film, featuring Cap, Black widow and The Falcon.
    ...and the infamous Winter Soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktan View Post
    Spoiler ahead:

This morning it came to my mind that they might have actually killed to some extent the next Captain America movie. I am talking about the whole attempted assassination on the president because I would have seen this plot rather in a Cap than in an Ironman Movie. We know already that Cap will deal with the Winter Soldier and based on my comic knowledge, we all know who the Winter soldier is and that he was brainwashed to become "evil". What if he also tries to assassinate someone important or even the president (again) and Cap has to stop him? I think that would be totally boring and really hope that it will turn out differently.

Would you agree that this plot in particular was more predestinated for a Cap movie?
    I believe it will rather be focused on a plot based on the return of Red Skull and forming of his Cabal with the actions in the IM3 aka the attempted assasination of the the president being one.

I'm speculating the WS will be at the epicenter of an event that will be trying to get to have US face Russia in a war etc which will reveal that Hydra and the Red Skull is still alive.

I'm basing this on them having stated that Avengers 2 will be on Ultron and it will not be created by Hank Pym. So who would be more insane than Skull or Killian/MODOK(IM3 the official game reveals that he uploaded himself to be the MODOK) to intentionally create an AI who is willing to purge the humanity due to its imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Well, it wouldn't really be Days of Future Past without Bishop and/or Cable in it.
    Just to say, neither Cable or Bishop appeared in the original Days of Future Past storyline. Heck, they weren't even created until a decade later.

Since this got brought back up I watched IM3 on the airplane last week. They edited it down to a about a 2 hour and 2 minute movie down from a 2 hour 10 minute movie. The one noticeable scene they took out was the Iron Man rescue all people who got pulled out of the airplane. Kind of obvious as to why they took that scene out. It went from Iron Man killing the one bad guy on the plane to him just hovering above the water before losing control and getting hit by the truck.

The movie still gave me chills win all the Iron Mans (Mens?) showed up for the final battle.

The best film, i want 4 part ;d i hear Robert Downey Jr. dont play at iron man 4 its is true ?

Quote Originally Posted by lukas94mos View Post
    The best film, i want 4 part ;d i hear Robert Downey Jr. dont play at iron man 4 its is true ?
    Watch the sniplet at the end mate. "Iron Man will Return..."

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Watch the sniplet at the end mate. "Iron Man will Return..."
    That doesn't mean Downey will be back. He's on record saying multiple times that he was tired of the character and wasn't wanting to play him anymore. He did agree to return for the next Avengers movie but that doesn't guarantee he'll do another Iron Man movie. A generic sniplet put at the end of a movie, long before any agreements have been made or contracts have been signed is not, in fact, evidence that Downey is returning. Hell, "Iron Man will return" could mean he's returning in Avengers 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    That doesn't mean Downey will be back. He's on record saying multiple times that he was tired of the character and wasn't wanting to play him anymore. He did agree to return for the next Avengers movie but that doesn't guarantee he'll do another Iron Man movie. A generic sniplet put at the end of a movie, long before any agreements have been made or contracts have been signed is not, in fact, evidence that Downey is returning. Hell, "Iron Man will return" could mean he's returning in Avengers 2.
    He'll die in Avengers 2 then. Happy times.

He'll die in Avengers 2 then. Happy times.
    How do you reach that conclusion?

How do you reach that conclusion?
    Joss Whedon said there's gonna be a lot of shock deaths with Avengers Part 2. Including Thor Dark World, Captain America 2 and the actually installment of Avengers 2

There are two Avangers movie coming, in both Downey agreed to take part in it.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

RDJ has said that he'll return to the role in Avengers movie (1 or 2), but no more solo movies. Which is fine.

People gave Iron Man 3 a lot of flack when it came out, but I'd argue that it's at least as good as Avengers.

Joss Whedon said there's gonna be a lot of shock deaths with Avengers Part 2. Including Thor Dark World, Captain America 2 and the actually installment of Avengers 2
    I wouldn't say the Thor Dark World was gonna be a "shock death" since its been all over the net for months now whose gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I wouldn't say the Thor Dark World was gonna be a "shock death" since its been all over the net for months now whose gonna die.
    I was merely quoting Joss.

Quote Originally Posted by MH85 View Post
    People gave Iron Man 3 a lot of flack when it came out, but I'd argue that it's at least as good as Avengers.
    I'd argue it was nowhere near as good as Avengers. I didn't hate IM3, I had fun seeing it, but Avengers just blew it away.

I'd argue it was nowhere near as good as Avengers. I didn't hate IM3, I had fun seeing it, but Avengers just blew it away.
    I absolutely loved the scene in Iron Man 3 when he explains to Pepper how things have been different since New York, I dunno why, but the acting gave me chills.