Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Really looking forwards to Marvel's phase 2. Iron Man 3 looks amazing so far, personally I'm a bit more excited for Thor: The Dark World.
    I originally was too with Thor being my favorite and all but after this trailer im kind of glad Iron Man 3 is coming out first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    Oh god.

Cant wait...

Times are good for nerds.

Also, WHAT???!!

EDIT again: OO After some searching, seems like Arnie is in T5.
    Arne has show interest to returning to the loin cloth also, as the older conan, in The legend of Conan. though alot of ppl aren't looking forward to this, however I'm Transformers 4, speculation it will be Galvatron(no upgrade of megs) with no shia ladork or skankfest.

other than that can't wait till phase 2 of marvel starts,
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    Arne has show interest to returning to the loin cloth also, as the older conan, in The legend of Conan.
    Off topic, but what if he played Cohen from Discworld? I think it'd be hilarious, playing as the parody of the character in his old age.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    MAY 2013?
    Iron Man 3 movie will released on 3 May 2013. I am very excited for this movie

15+ Year Old Account
    So many Iron Mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ nerdgasm.

I am so pumped for this...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

LOTS of snippets in there that savvy comic book fans are squealing about right now.

Awesome. Loving Kingsley as the redesigned Mandarin more and more with each trailer. Can't wait to see the full thing.

"Lesson number one; Heroes. There is no such thing."

Although I found the beginning of the trailer extremely corny and felt it was solely trying to appeal to the young american males (which it probably is), it picked up and got a lot better as a trailer. However I am disappointed because this looks a lot less personal than I thought it would be, actually I think I am more excited for Man of Steel currently, simply because the trailer didn't do anything for me like the first one did. Oh well I am still excited for it, there are many movies where I am not big on the trailers and end up loving the movie or visa virsa.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Although I found the beginning of the trailer extremely corny and felt it was solely trying to appeal to the young american males (which it probably is), it picked up and got a lot better as a trailer. However I am disappointed because this looks a lot less personal than I thought it would be, actually I think I am more excited for Man of Steel currently, simply because the trailer didn't do anything for me like the first one did. Oh well I am still excited for it, there are many movies where I am not big on the trailers and end up loving the movie or visa virsa.
    I think you pretty much nailed the trailer's design on the head. The director though, Shane Black, is most likely going to spend a lot of downtime with Tony Stark, rather than Iron Man non-stop all the way through. Having read the interview with Empire magazine, it seems as though Tony's going to be separated from the suit for a good, large amount of the film, (after the part where he crashes in the snow) with him coming to terms with who he really is, what he's become, what he means to other people and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking shit YES ! Extremis version of Tony/Iron Man CHECK
    More War Machine CHECK (personally i liked the black guy in film 1 more but meh)
    Army of Iron Man suits FUCKING CHECK
    Mandarin as bad guy ABOUT FUCKING TIME (Much better than Whiplash, especially after the fucking awful 'boss' fight at the end of IM2)
    I just hope IF they do Fin Fang Foom (sp?) they do him justice.

I just wonder WTF S.H.I.E.L.D is going to do and what part they play, we need more Nick Fury especially if he gets some gun time like in Avengers

Also does anyone have any idea if Tony turns to the bottle after Coulsons death from Loki in Avengers ? It would tie in with his new Extremis armour and attitude.
    Can't wait to see this one, gonna blow my socks off

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I think you pretty much nailed the trailer's design on the head. The director though, Shane Black, is most likely going to spend a lot of downtime with Tony Stark, rather than Iron Man non-stop all the way through. Having read the interview with Empire magazine, it seems as though Tony's going to be separated from the suit for a good, large amount of the film, (after the part where he crashes in the snow) with him coming to terms with who he really is, what he's become, what he means to other people and so on.
    I hope that's the case, because that's what I wanted and I expected to see when I saw the teaser. I'm just going to hope it's a lot more of the first trailer and the high lights of this one (which is most of the shots of Ben Kingsley or him speaking, although you could say it's similar to the Joker) than most of this trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn this thread was a tad hard to find which was a bit depressing. Annnny who, just saw it and damn was it amazing, I wasn't originally sold on the direction they were taking but after seeing the movie all I can really say is bravo. Probably my favorite Iron Man movie.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit! I just came back from the movies, and it was so damn amazing! I loved the witty and clever dialogue, and the action was amazing. My only gripe was that the ending was kind of cheesy.

Didn't stay for the post-credits scene (which I regret). Can anyone fill me in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Damn this thread was a tad hard to find which was a bit depressing. Annnny who, just saw it and damn was it amazing, I wasn't originally sold on the direction they were taking but after seeing the movie all I can really say is bravo. Probably my favorite Iron Man movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Holy shit! I just came back from the movies, and it was so damn amazing! I loved the witty and clever dialogue, and the action was amazing. My only gripe was that the ending was kind of cheesy.

Didn't stay for the post-credits scene (which I regret). Can anyone fill me in?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854/?ref_=sr_1
    Release Date: 3 May 2013 (USA) See more »

Today's date: April 25th 2013. How exactly did you both see the movie a full week in advance?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post

Today's date: April 25th 2013. How exactly did you both see the movie a full week in advance?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854/...o?ref_=tt_ql_9

New Zealand 18 April 2013
    UK 18 April 2013 (London) (premiere)
    Australia 24 April 2013
    Belgium 24 April 2013
    Finland 24 April 2013
    France 24 April 2013
    Iceland 24 April 2013
    Italy 24 April 2013
    Netherlands 24 April 2013
    Sweden 24 April 2013
    Taiwan 24 April 2013
    Argentina 25 April 2013
    Bolivia 25 April 2013
    Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 April 2013
    Chile 25 April 2013
    Croatia 25 April 2013
    Denmark 25 April 2013
    Greece 25 April 2013
    Hong Kong 25 April 2013
    Hungary 25 April 2013
    Peru 25 April 2013
    Portugal 25 April 2013
    Republic of Macedonia 25 April 2013
    Singapore 25 April 2013
    South Korea 25 April 2013
    UK 25 April 2013

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I live in Denmark, and it came out today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    its in the theathers in holland at least ... :S

10+ Year Old Account

Time travel, get on my level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Time travel, get on my level.
    Dem Aussies and their time travel. 8 and a half hours ahead of us Brits.