trying to make gold as a LW/Skinner

Any tips or tactics to least get around to 50-70k fast from 4k gold ? (600 LW/610 Skinning)

Deleted
    well you can either skin a lot of mobs and make some magnifecent hides (or buy them of the AH)
    combine the hides with a spirit of harmony for a leg armor enchant.

i myself buy the hides between 140-180g, farm some spirits during my dailies (and farm)
    and sell the leg armor for 1.5-1.8k a piece (on wensday when the server is reset, they go up too 2.4-2.7k) though prices might differ on your server.
    it still should be a good way too make some gold.

Deleted
    Leg enchants are the way to go =)

Deleted
    What both of the above said. The only other thing to add is that you can increase the amount of money you make depending on:
    1. How much you farm your own mats. This will take time and so how much are you prepared to devote to skinning? Skin for 3hrs a day for a week.
    Lets say that gives you mats worth 3-5k per hour as well as a another k for spirits. I think you cna farm more, but lets stick to modest amounts. 21x4= 80k mats.
    2. Sell on ah, but I recognise we dont know the price or demand on your server.
    3. Sell the complete range of items to see what people are buying and restock as needed.
    4. If any epic recipes fall your way then try those.
    5. Be the cheapest.

When people post here saying they wnat money fast they normally mean they want some magic money to appear where they dont have to make any effort either. If you put the effort in and your server has moderate demand then you shoyld make the amount you suggest in 5-10 days. All servers are different. Theres no much more you cna do except utilise your profession to the most and play the ah effectively.

Not selling well 1k per thing

Leg enchants are nice this time around, make sure you're doing tillers every day for harmonies. Beyond that depends on your server market for the chest/gloves, and don't forget to check the market for the pvp pieces. Either way it's going to cost lots of motes so focus on getting those together. Skinning wise the turtles farming spot is meant to be great, beyond that there's very often a niche for old school skins for people leveling, you'll get rugged going for 200g a stack and so on frequently.

Check the undermine journal for your server prices and determine the best value per spirit from stuff you can craft and go with that while also doing some farming for whatever you identify as the best leather for you to sell.

I would recommend making gear over making leg enchants. The Epic Agil Leather gloves and Chest are huge moneymakers if you can farm the Spirits cause they are preraid BiS for at least 7 specs. Average price on my server is ~17k. thats over 2-3k per spirit minus a couple hundred for the hides.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing1232 View Post
    I would recommend making gear over making leg enchants. The Epic Agil Leather gloves and Chest are huge moneymakers if you can farm the Spirits cause they are preraid BiS for at least 7 specs. Average price on my server is ~17k. thats over 2-3k per spirit minus a couple hundred for the hides.
    i agree, ive just been selling the agi leather gloves when i get spirits, most was 25k, least 18k, leg enchants will be the constants you can make thru whole expac
    I see Stupid people!

Deleted
    yep making epics if most likely the best way of making gold but it all depends on the amount of lwers on ur realm making epic i guess