Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    we plan on doing the heroics we have on farm in MSV, then going to HoF and clearing it on normal, then going back and trying new heroics/clearing MSV.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Everybody will go to HoF when it comes out, and come back to MSV when they reach a wall and require more gear.

And then will go back to MSV when they start doing progression on Heroic.

Aside from that, yes, MSV will be a sidekick raid.

Maybe a bit OT but do you guys think the first bosses in HoF will be harder then the last in MSV (Elegon + Will). Talking normalmode.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. This will makes people instantly go there, kill first boss, feel good about themselves and then get crushed by the ones that are actually harder. At which point they'll decide that Mogu'shan shouldn't "fall to the waist side" just yet and they still need some gear.

Admitedly, gearchecks should be somewhat easier in comparison. With loot from MV and LFR, we will no longer be fighting 489 (496) bosses in gear that is two tiers lower. Sure they're probably tuned harder, but the difference won't be that big anymore.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2012-10-24 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    By the time HoF/Terrace is out, you would be very lucky to have full 489+ gear, so running it through within an hour-hour half you could still be getting upgrades to help with the new raids

i kind of like this. people who care will do heroic MV after they get better gear from HoF

people who don't will stick to LFR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekita View Post
    I'm only commenting because I think it's hilarious that you think the phrase is "by the waist side" lol.
    I like your style.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll be going straight into HoF -> ToES and then returning to MSV to clean up the heroics. Shall be a fun week.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Last 2 bosses of HoF do not seem to be easily persuaded to just nicely fall down and give loot IMHO...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    Last 2 bosses of HoF do not seem to be easily persuaded to just nicely fall down and give loot IMHO...
    They do when you practiced on the beta ^_^

Amber-Shaper on LFR is going to be a fountain of tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    *way side

On topic, most likely. That's the nature of the game, depending on how difficult the Heart of Fear is on gear requirements. No one still did Blackrock Descent with Dragon Soul out.

For LFR, it'll still be required unless they lower the requirements.
    *wing ^^

I would still recommend progressing through mogu'shan vaults as the 502 items will help you a lot on some of the later heroic modes in HoF

Our goal will be to kill Sha of Fear, and then go back to hard modes.

It will take weeks to fill your entire raid's gear slots with items that exceed what is available in the two new instances. It would be a shame to waist the gear from MSV each week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    normal HoF/Terrace = 496
    heroic MSV = 502
    I don't see higher Ilvl.
    For Monk the HoF/Terrace gear is better itemized so quite a few BiS come from it technically making it the better choice assuming you only have time to do them. Though if your still sporting blues and have the raid time I see no reason to avoid MSV.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    I already got 10
    I have 11 somehow

Off topic: Way side.

On topic: There is 1/2 a tier difference and im sure normal HoF is going to be easier then Heroic MSV, so i guess people will move onto HoF.

New raids will get priority. However as long as people still need gear and they don't get the drops they need in HoF then I would imagine they would still run H MSV for another chance at gear that week, that is of course depending on how much time they are spending on normal HoF.