Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lol at warrior changes.. they can still 2shot people in full resil

and mages nerfs are just crazy

New gryphon and wyvern models is awesome.

why not just take it from pummel play warrior as my main and i don't like it but at least leave it on hc throw

indeed, monk healing orb seems kinda like blizz thought monks weren't running for the orbs enough.... so they'd teach them... orbs only last 10 secs. Now monks officially have a light well (in effect, at least in how lame those are).

Don't really understand the monk change. 10 seconds seems insanely short if this is accurate.

... if those new Gryphon and Wyvern models aren't available to players, I will be sorely disappointed.

Deleted
    The only decent use for the Healing Spheres was to place them down pre-battle (particularly when soloing) so you could walk over them to heal yourself, now that you can't do that the spell isn't even worth having on your bars, unless they've increased the healing of it also.

Those new models are sweet as hell. The old ones look ridiculous in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by hellcat1991 View Post
    why not just take it from pummel play warrior as my main and i don't like it but at least leave it on hc throw
    Why? Why do you need a blanket silence as a warrior? You have enough lockout as it is, and blanket silences should've never been implemented at all, atleast not for pvp, it's a stupid mechanic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The monk healing orb change seems... weird.
    yea really weird. does it even matter? personally i only use it when coming back from death.

the gryphons finally look nice...

Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    Glad they are changing the rep achievements like they said they would back in the beta. 70 was near impossible unless you got some of the harder or removed reputations, then it was easier.
    Well I agree 70 was very hard to get, but 60 does seem too easy. Maybe 65 would have been just right. Oh well.

yer its a stupid mechanic but its now made the glyph shit it shows blizz got no idea about there own game why not just take it from pummel which everyone has been asking for

OMG I just made a thread last month about updating racial mount models to look good with the updated player models! These are fantastic! Now do worgs and nightsabers and raptors and all that jazz! Man this is going to rock in a few years when all the models are updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Glyph of Gag Order Does not work against players.

Good change, now get rid of the other blanket silences. I play a warrior and this glyph was getting out of hand, this is a very good change.

Blanket silence is a retarded mechanic, why should you be rewarded with a blanket silence when you've missed your interrupt?

Blanket silence just promotes badplay.
    You play a warrior and don't even mention that you also lost the heroic throw silence? Sure...

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The monk healing orb change seems... weird.
    Seems to me like they might just be trying to make "Glyph of Enduring Healing Sphere" attractive. Without it, the spheres will not stick around very long. With it, you'll get behavior pretty similar to what you see today.

(Unless they change that glyph, or I'm misunderstanding how it works.)

I saw no point in that glyph before, as the spheres already lasted long enough. Now, I see a reason to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by hellcat1991 View Post
    yer its a stupid mechanic but its now made the glyph shit it shows blizz got no idea about there own game why not just take it from pummel which everyone has been asking for
    Because they realized blanket silences are stupid? And before this nerf this glyph was mandatory for pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Why? Why do you need a blanket silence as a warrior? You have enough lockout as it is, and blanket silences should've never been implemented at all, atleast not for pvp, it's a stupid mechanic.
    Silence is a blanket no matter what.... They have been in the game since the start.

Deleted
    Glyph of gag order.. best nerf ever. Glyphs that promote bad players is just a no no no

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You play a warrior and don't even mention that you also lost the heroic throw silence? Sure...
    Yeah? I got no problem with it, as it was a stupid mechanic and a mandatory glyph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Stupid tbh, now it makes them useless basically.
    Pretty much. It was perfect for set up in a fight to lay them down. A mistweaver will not use them in a fight if other spells are to be used.
    Pointless change Kosak.
    #boycottchina