Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Monk Challenge Mode armor

Anyone else hate how it looks? Way inferior to T14 or the sets I'm putting together myself.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    It looks awful for the Monk

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it either. Considering leveling up my DK to do challenge modes on him instead.

Perhaps it doesn't look well on padans (but what armor look good on them? >_>) though it looks quite nice on my female belf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Perhaps it doesn't look well on padans (but what armor look good on them? >_>) though it looks quite nice on my female belf.
    Just try and tell me this isn't adorable =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    That looks pretty crappy, how ever the t14 looks amazing on my panda monk E:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post

Yes, the female Pandaren /flex is pretty adorable.
    No, the gear doesn't look great. The only cool part is the belt. Which everyone can get from the starting quests.

As for the monk CM gear, yeah, it's not that great. But there are SOOOO many transmog options in existence, that I really don't give a fuq.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2012-10-23 at 09:36 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    The monk challenge mode armor is the reason I don't run challenge dungeons.
    No amount of VP or epeening will ever get me to the point where I'll wear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. I actually like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

The challenge mode helm looks awful, but the rest is okay. The visual effects are rather underwhelming though, thought it'd have beer pouring or at least dropping out of it somewhat consistently.
    Also known as Faulchu

Deleted
    The entire set of it looks so bad, not only the helm sadly :I

Yeah, I still prefer the tier set.
    Also known as Faulchu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    The entire set of it looks so bad, not only the helm sadly :I
    This. The set is fine but the helmet ruins the looks and maybe shoulders aren't that impressive either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty underwhelmed with it myself, I agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horace View Post
    The challenge mode helm looks awful, but the rest is okay. The visual effects are rather underwhelming though, thought it'd have beer pouring or at least dropping out of it somewhat consistently.
    Beer/ale pouring from some cool looking shoulders would have been great, especially if it kind of splashed around as we moved or did attacks.. That or at least a good ol' beer hat with straws so we can fight without staying sober =P
    [/URL]

What bothers me most about it is my underwhelming visual effect when compared to the other peoples gear in my group who also got their sets. Ours literally does nothing -.-

The visual is so weak at first I thought it didn't have one, only when upping my spell detail to ultra was I able to barely even see it. Very underwhelming, specially when compared to other sets. Also running around barefoot sucks.

Deleted
    yeah it looks pretty crap, especially when you compare it to something like the pala set........ lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really like it, however I'd rather gouge my eyes out than gold every challenge mode, so it doesn't matter, lol.

I really like the look was better then t14 but ohwells...my entire realm doesnt have 1 gold and still some challange modes without times..hard to find people...