Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    As someone who always prefers making up "functional" old-style colour-matching transmogs (ie mail armour that actually looks like chain mail, leather armour that looks like something a swashbuckler would wear) I'll pretty much only be running Challenges when I'm bored with everything else I'm doing and wanna do something a little more difficult.

This is the kind of transmogging I prefer (pretend that my monk belt is actually displaying and the offhand isn't borked):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Baroban/simple
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Set effects seems somewhat lackluster in comparison to the other classes. I do like the brew that spills off the shoulder piece when dodging?

Either way the set looks horrendous on my fat tauren. Guess if I'm interested in challenge mode gear + mount I'll just attempt to get it on my rogue.

I'd like it if it didn't have that goofy helm and those shoulders. I can hide the helm, but the shoulders? Bleh. Will have to transmog some sort of invisible shoulders, if they even exist.

Of course, this is a non-issue at the moment because I'm very far from golding every challenge mode (or even one of them, lol). But one day. One day...!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I'd like it if it didn't have that goofy helm and those shoulders. I can hide the helm, but the shoulders? Bleh. Will have to transmog some sort of invisible shoulders, if they even exist.
    I HATE WoW shoulders with a passion. Always have to keep a "small" shoulder set for transmog on every character.

I guess that is the other part of the post is basically Monk's have very little incentive to run Challenge Modes. Yeah guess I could brag about having gold but I'd rather post a pic of how awesome I looked because of it not where my name falls in the ranking list....

Between dailys and VP farming and LFR/Sha ect yeah I'll get around to them next year.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.