Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

"Gag order no longer works on players" Wrong again blizz.

Again.. Blizz is mistaken as to where the "problem" with warriors lie. Yes I agree that ATM we are strong WHEN we stack CD's. Then and only then are we strong... What do we do to solve such a problem you might ask? put a similar sort of CD on avatar and reck as there used to be with deadly calm and recklessness? Lol no. Make warriors more vulnerable to casters ... Makes sense .GG blizz.

Gag order was mandatory glyph for arena PVP imo. Without it we're back to our pathetic excuse for a spell reflect and it getting juked and us getting globalled by casters. Yes other melee also get globalled but every other melee have much more reliable ways of negative such events.

TL DR: gag order doesn't fix the warrior problem.

May seem like a rant post but other peoples opinions are what I'm looking for. Ty
    Last edited by mmocb1cd44d5cd; 2012-10-23 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    Well, the last time doing random nerfs until they nerfed CS damage, and then not un-nerfing the others things worked really well. I can see why they choose that path again ¬¬

So now we have no way to silence a target from range, i guess they want people to take storm bolt instead of just using the gag order glyph.

If thats all the nerf, I am still very happy. Just pray they dont nerf us anymore
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

This change was long overdue. This glyph never should have made it live. And honestly, I doubt it's enough; warriors will still be wrecking balls popping all their CDs at once.

Either way, PvP takes a step, even a small one, towards being balanced with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    This change was long overdue. This glyph never should have made it live. And honestly, I doubt it's enough; warriors will still be wrecking balls popping all their CDs at once.

Either way, PvP takes a step, even a small one, towards being balanced with this.
    I find it funny seeing people complain about warrior bursts. Fear still works, and if you disarm them - they are harmless on their burst. And if cant escape them even after that, well... That doesn't mean the warriors are overpowered, it means your skill is low. I never lost to a warrior. Not even once. I just control them, and after their bursts are over - they once again become the most killable class in the game. The most lame class, and the most looked-down upon.
    But I do lose a lot to casters, and this nerf to gag order is like a hit to the balls, and if this continues, I'm afraid once again I'll leave for pvp only. Or roll a mage or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post

In all honesty any person who knows pvp can easily counter a warrior with CDs popped, they can be sheeped, disarmed, cycloned, etc.. plus outside of avatar we sit in either druid roots or mage ice and just get completely hammered from range. The gag order was a way to stop them from pounding us outside of avatar.

A step in the right direction would be to put it so that reck and warr banner cant be used at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnozis View Post
    In all honesty any person who knows pvp can easily counter a warrior with CDs popped, they can be sheeped, disarmed, cycloned, etc.. plus outside of avatar we sit in either druid roots or mage ice and just get completely hammered from range. The gag order was a way to stop them from pounding us outside of avatar.

A step in the right direction would be to put it so that reck and warr banner cant be used at the same time.
    That would require that the devs actually fucking know what theyre doing and give a shit about balancing warriors instead of just rolling their face on their keyboards when deciding what to buff/nerf.

That warriors would become burst-monsters with CDs up was reported to the devs during the beta in the forums. It seems like they didnt gave a shit about it then, and still doesnt.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

stopping cd stacking along side avatar will kill that talent.
    as it is avatar falls behind storm bolt / blood bath in PVE.

have you played on TR ? u wont kill any healer (except priests) with cd stacking + un-nerfed gag order anyways.

In all honesty any person who knows pvp can easily counter a warrior with CDs popped, they can be sheeped, disarmed, cycloned, etc.. .
    I'm a disc priest. I normally don't have any of those

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, warriors just got extremely skilled from Cata->MoP and their 20% representation in arena and being on every team in the top 100 on multiple BG's just shows that the rest of the playerbase just isn't as skilled as warriors are.

Deleted
    In all honesty any person who knows pvp can easily counter a warrior with CDs popped, they can be sheeped, disarmed, cycloned, etc..
    Sheep: Doesn't work while silenced
    Disarm: Doesn't work while silenced
    Cyclone: Doesn't work while silenced

Instant Heals: Don't work while silenced
    Oh-Shit CDs: Don't work while silenced

So yeah, easily countered.

Deleted
    Ah finally.. a QQ thread from warriors <3

EDIT: Now we just need their dps burst fixed.
    Last edited by mmocf1de00b64e; 2012-10-23 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    If thats all the nerf, I am still very happy. Just pray they dont nerf us anymore
    Pretty much, a needed nerf (it was needed) without upsetting damage.

Warrior caster control is over the top and needs to be nerfed......

Reducing the number of interrupts is a good place to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    well this makes glyph USELESS. Who would use that in pve ???? Better off with 8% dmg increase after interrupt.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah how dare warriors complain? They need to go back to being pooped on by casters. It's the proper order of things.

Deleted
    Any warrior opposing this is a complete jackass, you should be preying to high heaven that this is the full extent of your nerfs, which I find hard to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well gj on making PvP even more broken Blizzard, real gj. The issue is Warrior burst is through the roof which there is no denying is op as fuck, gag order was something to use against casters. I guess it gives Warriors a chance against Mages so needs to be nerfed, ofc.

For the record, this glyph never really works on PvE, because mobs don't care about silence effects... They either got uniterruptable casts or don't cast at all and only thing what works at those are the stuns. If they cast and you can silence them, it only interrupts and they start right up again. They'd be better on deleting it if it's going to go like this

However I would keep the heroic throw silence and delete the blanket pummel one. Why? Because warriors are utterly useless while rooted, so heroic throw is your only weapon outside stormbolt to tease on casters while they tbag on me.

Now some casters cheer up and I understand. Too much control is too much. But this also means they won't be nerfing the burst at all...
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2012-10-23 at 09:25 PM.