Speculation- Mr. Bigglesworth, one of the 8 legendary battle pets?

Now, earlier, a Pet Battle achievement was datamined, with it requiring one to defeat the 8 Legendary battle pets. Now, with the most recent build, we have gotten a battle pet named Mr. Bigglesworth. Who all thinks he will be one of the 8 Legendary battle pets?
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Now, earlier, a Pet Battle achievement was datamined, with it requiring one to defeat the 8 Legendary battle pets. Now, with the most recent build, we have gotten a battle pet named Mr. Bigglesworth. Who all thinks he will be one of the 8 Legendary battle pets?
    Probaly he will be tameable-- Classic Raid Collector (New) Collect all of the battle pets listed below.

Its posible they will add a raid minipet in all the posible raids (that you need too tame).

looks like they mostly come from Naxx. interesting

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    looks like they mostly come from Naxx. interesting
    Interesting indeed. It would be a good way to get people to go back to that place. How many people will be interested I do not know. I'm not much into the pet battles stuff, but I think it would be neat to tame some of the raid ones.

He's not one of the Legendary pets.Blizzard added new,unique, battle pets to a lot of old raids which you can collect.AQ,MC,BWL and so on have their own aswell.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

I wonder if they will continue this with BC, WOTLK raids?

Would love to see a Lil Kael with a 2 turn move called "Setback", or The Twins, Lil Akama, or gruul

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

"Several classic Raid bosses now have a chance to drop new Battle Pets. The new pets can be obtained from bosses in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and Naxxramas."

^ Straight out of the updated 5.1 PTR patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    "Several classic Raid bosses now have a chance to drop new Battle Pets. The new pets can be obtained from bosses in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and Naxxramas."

^ Straight out of the updated 5.1 PTR patch notes.
    Odd that they included Naxx since it's been made into a Wrath raid. Why didn't they do it with Onyxia too then?

I do find it extremely awesome though.

What would drop from Onyxia though? There's already two Onyxian whelpling pets, one from the 5th Anniversary and one capturable outside her lair.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Odd that they included Naxx since it's been made into a Wrath raid. Why didn't they do it with Onyxia too then?

I do find it extremely awesome though.
    Technically, all except one of the Horsemen are 'classic raid bosses', they just moved and updated the location and levels.