1. #1
    The Lightbringer Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    3,923

    Speculation- Mr. Bigglesworth, one of the 8 legendary battle pets?

    Now, earlier, a Pet Battle achievement was datamined, with it requiring one to defeat the 8 Legendary battle pets. Now, with the most recent build, we have gotten a battle pet named Mr. Bigglesworth. Who all thinks he will be one of the 8 Legendary battle pets?
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  2. #2
    I am Murloc! Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Now, earlier, a Pet Battle achievement was datamined, with it requiring one to defeat the 8 Legendary battle pets. Now, with the most recent build, we have gotten a battle pet named Mr. Bigglesworth. Who all thinks he will be one of the 8 Legendary battle pets?
    Probaly he will be tameable-- Classic Raid Collector (New) Collect all of the battle pets listed below.

    Its posible they will add a raid minipet in all the posible raids (that you need too tame).

  3. #3
    Dreadlord the0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Zangarmarsh
    Posts
    847
    looks like they mostly come from Naxx. interesting

    "Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    looks like they mostly come from Naxx. interesting
    Interesting indeed. It would be a good way to get people to go back to that place. How many people will be interested I do not know. I'm not much into the pet battles stuff, but I think it would be neat to tame some of the raid ones.

  5. #5
    Pit Lord Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Temple of Karabor
    Posts
    2,384
    He's not one of the Legendary pets.Blizzard added new,unique, battle pets to a lot of old raids which you can collect.AQ,MC,BWL and so on have their own aswell.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

    Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

  6. #6
    Dreadlord the0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Zangarmarsh
    Posts
    847
    I wonder if they will continue this with BC, WOTLK raids?

    Would love to see a Lil Kael with a 2 turn move called "Setback", or The Twins, Lil Akama, or gruul

    "Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"


  7. #7
    "Several classic Raid bosses now have a chance to drop new Battle Pets. The new pets can be obtained from bosses in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and Naxxramas."

    ^ Straight out of the updated 5.1 PTR patch notes.

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    "Several classic Raid bosses now have a chance to drop new Battle Pets. The new pets can be obtained from bosses in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj, and Naxxramas."

    ^ Straight out of the updated 5.1 PTR patch notes.
    Odd that they included Naxx since it's been made into a Wrath raid. Why didn't they do it with Onyxia too then?

    I do find it extremely awesome though.

  9. #9
    What would drop from Onyxia though? There's already two Onyxian whelpling pets, one from the 5th Anniversary and one capturable outside her lair.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Odd that they included Naxx since it's been made into a Wrath raid. Why didn't they do it with Onyxia too then?

    I do find it extremely awesome though.
    Technically, all except one of the Horsemen are 'classic raid bosses', they just moved and updated the location and levels.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •