Deleted

Quick Aeonaxx question.

So i'm currently camping in Deepholm and was just wonderingd, Is Aeonaxx affected by zoning? Like, do i need to have completed all the quests in deepholm or will it just eventually show up? Thanks.

You'll see him when he spawns no matter what phase you're in, he has a spawn timer between 6-24hours and he shares it with a lvl 15 rare bat called "Blood Seeker" which spawns only for 15 seconds before disappearing and resetting the timer.IMO the best place to wait for him is outside of Stonecore, slightly above the enterance. Get NPCScan addon if you don't have it already, it'll detect Aeonaxx no matter where he spawns around the Temple as he has a huge target range.

Source: I have Aeonaxx.

Deleted
    BOOM! Got him!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    BOOM! Got him!
    Wow, how long were you out there? I was there for a week, full time

Deleted
    Just popped in now and again... Friend asked me to farm some obsidium so i thought i'd pop in to deepholm and look quickly...Portaled in and NPC scan popped....not shaekn so much in a long time aha. Fortunately i was the only 1 there

Another question, do you have to compete for Aeonaxx with the CRZ players? Or do you each have a shot at Aeonaxx?

10+ Year Old Account
    Far as i know CRZ can farm it also
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Another question, do you have to compete for Aeonaxx with the CRZ players? Or do you each have a shot at Aeonaxx?
    Yes unfortunately Deepholm is effected by CRZ. Fortunately though there aren't many people farming for him atm because of all the new content. I actually just recently killed Aeonaxx and put together a guide for anyone looking to score a kill

Is there even any people there now? lol. I'd assume everyone is in Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of people still farming TLPD i go every day and check see about 10-15 people in storm peaks lvl 85+
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    I think i just got lucky with being off work today and it was around 2am on a thursday morning (EUtime) so there was no competition, though other days i've seen 4-5 others camping round the temple.