Normal Cataclysm Dungeons farm by 90 possible?

I am in need for embersilk cloth and found out that mobs outside in ctaclysm areas have very very low drop rate...So I thought if I could farm normal dungeons in cataclysm as 90 would be better...have anyone tried so far? I am not asking if it is possible, probably it is, I am asking if it can be fast..like pull group of mobs and aoe them down.

I ve done tons of cloths by farming TBC and WotlK dungeons...

What do you suggest?and what dungeons do you think is the best?my first thought going to stonecore or lost city of tol'vir as I remember they have plenty of humanoids there...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

i dont know about dungeons but this seems a lot easier and faster: www youtube.com/watch?v=RbJ5vpWBWM4

Some classes could solo it at 85 so you should be able to with great ease at 90.

And the video linked by ShahinK would be your best bet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJ5vpWBWM4

thanks a lot for the video..it seems a solid spot!Now I wonder if it is better to with my retri paladin or my fury warrior there to kill them fast with aoe or go with my priest kill them slower than my warrior/paladin but get extra cloth since my priest is my tailor...btw where exactly in Deepholm is this spot?it doesn't show on the map..I can spot some places and fly around to find it but it would be easier to know where it is
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would recommend going to Stone Hearth in deepholm and AoE farming the trogs at war with the Earthen there

they drop low amounts of embersilk, but there are so many of them that it adds up to a decent amount of cloth.

/addendum oh i see that link above already made the same recommendation.

Deleted
    Tol'barad dailies area was my spot for cloth farming, both the docks with the stealthed mobs and the area where the alliance and horde spirits are fighting each other.

The 2k gold/hr, is that from gold drops and vendor trash alone, or cloth?

I never paid too much attention on cloth, as a LW I was usually trying to get my knife on anything I could skin, but when I comes to soloing cata dungeons, it was possible to solo some parts of reg dungeons even at 85.

It's probably a lot easier to solo cata dungeons at 90, I haven't tried it yet, but I will at some point. I used to able to run into reg stonecore (as a hunter) and go through the first area and camo past the first boss and second cavern to get to Slabhide to work on the mount (This was in valor point gear, no raidfinder gear of any description) . It took a while and I still haven't been successful, but it proves that you could solo at least some parts of reg cata dungeons during cata.

There are two really good spots in the Cataclysm zones.

1 - Tol Barad (as one person said) I used the area where the horde/alliance ghosts fought. Even more cloth drops if you're a tailor with the cloth gathering ability.
    2 - The Trogg/Earthen ring area in Deepholm. Id recommend a Potion of treasure Finding which gives a small chance to get a treasure chest when you kill an enemy which close to everytime I got one would have a full stack of cloth.

Most of the classes could solo cata normals by the end of 4.3 at level. The mobs have less HP than the ones we kill now for dailies, and don't hit as hard either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol as a hunter i could solo most of the dungeons on normal at 85, so yes, you'll be able to do it at 90. The best farm spot I've found have been Tol' Barad (any humanoid/undead mobs on the peninsula seem to have a high drop rate), though a bunch of people seem to recommend deepholm so give it a go i say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the Treasure Finding potion for extra gold and cloth! Best Embersilk farming spot I know of as well.

thanks a lot for all the answers as mentioned in my first post, my question wasn't if I could manage to solo it, but how well/fast you can solo it and if it is worth over normal mobs out of instance. Probably the title was misleading For example with my priest with full 450 gear and weapon can I go and multi dot/mind sear packs of mobs down fast? Or I have to take pack after pack carefully

At least I now have good alternatives. The locations people have mentioned seem very solid. I am 1-2 hours away from level 90 with my priest and have full set of 450 armor from my tailor and the epic staff from Inscription wait for me there...I ll go and check once I am 90 if it is not doable then I ll go to the spots people said here!