Deleted

Darkfall Unholy Wars

What do you guys think? Will it be good or will it still be an underground Greek game with potential but a far too small community?

well darkfall deleted like the 30 steedweed all my bankstuff.... I had from 3 characters multiboxing

THEY DELETE BANKS

they said they "prune"

Just got the Greenlight for steam in 2 days. Could be massive but I think a lot of people will be put off by it's sometimes demoralizing gameplay

Totally boycotting this for one bug reason...the race revisions.

The devs got lazy so they made all the races into re-skinned humans.

They claim it is because they 'evolved' but it is really because they were lazy and didn;t want to work around hitbox issues.

The Bipedal wolf people now look like the aliens from Avatar, the orcs aren't as tall or bulks (human sized) The elves are now human height and they didn't want to deal with the dwarven hitboxes so killed them all off and made the new dwarf race as being humans who have dwarven blood from inter-racial breeding.

The Races all went from unique to : Humans, humans with pointy ears, humans with fur, humans with green skin, and humans with beards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    Totally boycotting this for one bug reason...the race revisions.

The devs got lazy so they made all the races into re-skinned humans.

They claim it is because they 'evolved' but it is really because they were lazy and didn;t want to work around hitbox issues.

The Bipedal wolf people now look like the aliens from Avatar, the orcs aren't as tall or bulks (human sized) The elves are now human height and they didn't want to deal with the dwarven hitboxes so killed them all off and made the new dwarf race as being humans who have dwarven blood from inter-racial breeding.

The Races all went from unique to : Humans, humans with pointy ears, humans with fur, humans with green skin, and humans with beards.
    This is really sad to hear, all the different races were a huge plus for me when I first saw the game.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I heared Darkfall Unholy Wars will be on Steam. Will anyone play this? I was playing Darkfall Online, was in a Clan for 3 months (SUN) and really enjoyed real-time combat and full loot PvP although I was dissapointed with grinding and long distances between mob spawns. I'm hoping they'll fix those stuff when they release. From the videos launched so far it seems at least that they improved on graphics, GUI and roles (classes).

Aventurine unfortunately delayed it but they offered beta to pre-orders instead. So I've just pre-ordered it to pay half-price which is the same as subscription.

ps.DarkfallOnline.com has crashed with the pre-order demand so far. Good old days :-P

I think they're doing a Greenlight campaign. I feel like I remember seeing it before and voting for it already.

This is like, the third delay for the re-launch though : /

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I think they're doing a Greenlight campaign. I feel like I remember seeing it before and voting for it already.

This is like, the third delay for the re-launch though : /
    If it goes the way of the original Darkfall we're looking at 2018 release earliest.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=337780

Darkfall Unholy Wars client via torrent since there are way to many peepz trying to download it via launcher.

First beta day : 17th December , 2012.