Rockbiter weapon swap marco help? enhancement pvp

Rockbiter gives u a 40% dmg reduction if u use unleash weapon while having the unleashed fury talent.

currently im running windfury and frostbrand(4pc)

the unleashed fury for frostbrand is pretty nice. 50% increased movement speed for 4s

however i usually dont have problems getting on the target most of the time, i mean 50% isnt gonna help me when im rooted...

that is why i want to make a macro to swap my off hand with a weapon from my bag that has rockbiter so i can unleash weapon and gain 40% dmg reduction. and then swap back to the weapon with the frostbrand right after i press the button

something like

/equip blah blah 17? (thats the slot that off-hand is numbered i think?)(with rockbiter
    /use unleash weapon
    /equip blah blah weapon 17(with frostbrand)

i assume something like this? i dunno if it would let 2 swaps in 1 macro but swapping weapons doesnt have a gcd i believe

Swapping weapons starts a GCD if you're in combat I believe. Not sure though

Quote Originally Posted by Faemn View Post
    Swapping weapons starts a GCD if you're in combat I believe. Not sure though
    it does :/

is there anyway around it with another form of macro, preferable with just 1?

Deleted
    I'm suggest making two separate macro's. One macro like:

#showtooltip
    /equip (rockbitter wep)
    /cast Unleashed Elements
    And then a second one like:

#showtooltip Lava Lash
    /equip (Frostband Wep)
    /cast Lava Lash
    Not too sure on a main spell for Ench, but just change lava lash too one. I think this may work better overall although I'm not 100% it will work, you'll have to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegss View Post
    I'm suggest making two separate macro's. One macro like:

And then a second one like:

Not too sure on a main spell for Ench, but just change lava lash too one. I think this may work better overall although I'm not 100% it will work, you'll have to give it a try.
    I will try this and get back to u

no it doesnt work, when i try and use unleash weapon it equips the new weapon but doesnt use unleash weapon

also the weapon goes to my my main hand instead of my off-hand
    Last edited by SuperomegaOP; 2012-10-24 at 02:05 AM.

Maybe you are looking for something like this?

/cast [nomod,@none]Rockbiter Weapon;
    /use [nomod]17
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

Either way, I think you are always going to have to deal with a GCD when in combat.
    Multi-Glad 2700+ enhance shaman
    Enhance shaman PvP Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040394000

DEAL WITH IT - Check out my Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic6995 View Post
    Maybe you are looking for something like this?

/cast [nomod,@none]Rockbiter Weapon;
    /use [nomod]17
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

Either way, I think you are always going to have to deal with a GCD when in combat.
    yes this is what i was looking for, i just added a cast sequence and put frostbrand next to rockbiter so i dont have to make 2 macros for it