Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    its easy for pro lock

I've been trying it but Kael just hits too hard, my Harvest Life can't keep up =/
    I'm doing it without a pet and the staff to avoid his disorient spell.

Its a face roll with my mage, but with my lock, i feel its impossible.
    Maybe because I don't have much experience on my lock...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menphis View Post
    I've been trying it but Kael just hits too hard, my Harvest Life can't keep up =/
    I'm doing it without a pet and the staff to avoid his disorient spell.
    You don't need to ever use Harvest Life/Drain Life. Take Soul Leech instead.
    Go destro, GoSac your felhunter. Use Ember Tap for healing.
    It was super easy at 85, I honestly can't see how you could fail now at lvl90.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Or you just stop being stubborn and use your voidwalker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Or you just stop being stubborn and use your voidwalker.
    Yeah, whatever floats your boat.
    Seriously, any spec/tactic could work. It's just faceroll now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post

Thx for the advice, I'll definitely try that out.
    I haven't played Destro at all, so I'll need to study my rotations first. (Leveled as demo and have been afflic after that.)

Just soloed it all. Used demo spec and 469 iLvl. Glyphed for HS and better demons. If u wipe just try until u get the hang of every boss there. Then you can do it really quickly every week for that cool gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Wait.... You don't need a raid group for older raids? I will seriously smash something D:

OT: Not sure how the mind control bit will work out with you having a pet.
    Its a change with 5.1.

Warlock, youll want glyph of Sacrifice, be sure to sac your pet before Kael'Thas comes out or youll get MCd. Also, you can't do it as Demo due to Wild Imps.

When you down the weapons, be sure to grab the Staff, equip it, and use it so you dont get CCd to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Its a change with 5.1.

Warlock, youll want glyph of Sacrifice, be sure to sac your pet before Kael'Thas comes out or youll get MCd. Also, you can't do it as Demo due to Wild Imps.
    No that bug's been fixed, you won't be MCed as long as you're tanking yourself (or the old LoS trick works too). Demo's fine so.

I've been solo'ing on my lock since I hit 90 when I was literally in Greens.

I went Demo with the Dark Apotheosis Glyph (Just to be safe), grab the staff and activate the buff and it's a joke. I've never once been MC'd, myself or my pet.

The only tricky bit is when he puts up the Shock Barrier and starts casting Pyroblasts, they hit damn hard. For this I'd just make sure a Healthstone is at the ready, put up; Unending Resolve, Fury Ward and Immo Aura and just spam Harvest Life. And of course just watch you have enough range not to get hit by Nether Gas, as a few stacks of that and you'll get smashed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    The only tricky bit is when he puts up the Shock Barrier and starts casting Pyroblasts, they hit damn hard. For this I'd just make sure a Healthstone is at the ready, put up; Unending Resolve, Fury Ward and Immo Aura and just spam Harvest Life.
    Since you're in Dark Apotheosis, why are you not interrupting the Pyroblasts?

Me personally I like to eat the pyros, while he is casting pyro he won't cast the interrupt (and he usually casts it right after a pyro phase) so that gives me a good 10 sec or so of nuking him once I drop the shield. Plus the damage from pyro isn't really that bad anymore with the inflated health pools. I actually used to eat them at 85 as well, just with a lot more working to get my health back up afterwards.

I haven't swapped to the staff since I hit 90.