ASRock Z77 Extreme4 top usb 3.0 ports not working after a restart

so while banging my head against my desk trying to fix my iphone, i restarted my computer and for some reason the top usb ports are no longer working. i usually have my keyboard and mouse plugged into those 2. i've no idea what the problem could be, and for some reason i cant even get my keyboard (corsair k90) to work in any of the usb ports i plug it into now.... it's quite frustrating because now i have to have them plugged into the front of my case and im using my old keyboard.

does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? it seemed so random that they would just stop working. i get no connection sound at all from them

Is the keyboard working in the motherboard's self usb ports (back of the case)? Does an usb stick work on all ports? If yes see below.

I have a corsair m90 and it strangely wasnt working in any of my usb ports, thought mouse dead? What i've done is just reflashing my mouse's firmware and it worked.

The driver & flashing tools for your K90 -> http://www.corsair.com/media/cms/dri...te1.0.0.30.zip