World Of Warcraft Resolution Issue

I installed the release version of Windows 8 Pro today. ( legit - msdn ) Installed all my updates etc. Basically, it was a windows 7 clone in a way of how I set it up.

Anyways, when I load up WoW the resolution changes. I run at 1920x1080p. The screen will expand to the outside of my screen and its kinda darker. Then, ill exit wow and my windows resolution does the same. I have to go and edit my screen resolution manually again to reset it to normal.

It did this too when I had windows 7 and I played Just Cause 2. I would have to change a graphics setting, let it refresh the change, then the resolution would come back normal. I tried to do the same with wow.

I installed the nvidia release drivers first. Got this problem. I then tried the beta drivers that were released today, same problem. Everything worked fine on it before I installed windows 8.

Korgath is cut off because its expanding out past my screen

Same thing with this

Icons extended out past my screen

Normal

The fact that it's doing it on the desktop clearly makes it a Windows issue. See if you can find an option that may be doing it. Although for the life of me I can't think why they'd do it now.. overscan died with CRT monitors, even if they included the feature, it should never have been default.

Yeah, I have no idea how to fix this. Been stuck for like 2 hours... I wanna play me some wow... lol