ret and gara'jal

will self heals refresh/add to the duration of the spirit realm buff? an instant FOL via selfless healer just before hitting the button would give maximum uptime if so. also, it says the effect grows as the player receives heals: is this based on the number of heals, or the size of the heal? would a lay on hands spike this buff up significantly? just wondering how to maximize this buff, dealing with adds is fairly simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its based on the size of the heal in heroic. A lay on hands will spike it up significantly, while (atleast as a healer) you dont ever want to use any hots unless you are leaving the realm early. I don't know how other healing spells like Ret passive, S priest passives etc work, but A LoH will give you an insane buff spike.
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Just curious, is there a cap on the buff %?

Cap is 22%, LoH always gives 21-22%
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Yeah, it's always very nice to LoH and come out and blow CDs. Using a heal just before you leave does refresh your buff, AFAIK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Cap is 22%, LoH always gives 21-22%
    I was at 24% this week 22% isn't cap, I used LoH and then a 3 hopo WoG and had a 24% buff during last 20% of the fight.
    Last edited by Requital; 2012-10-25 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?