Poll: How many toons are you getting to exalted with MoP factions?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

How many toons are you getting to exalted with MoP factions?

How many times are you prepared to do the dailies again on a new character?

10+ Year Old Account
    0. Once I get mounts on my main then I'm not bothering with getting exalted on any other character. Tillers is an exception though due to extra farm spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Tillers/OotCS/Klaxxi I'll do on every toon, golden lotus, no way in hell.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    0. Once I get mounts on my main then I'm not bothering with getting exalted on any other character. Tillers is an exception though due to extra farm spots.
    You'll have to get OotCS if you wanna ride the cloud serpents on your alts.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post

You'll have to get OotCS if you wanna ride the cloud serpents on your alts.
    They will add books for that and MoP flying soon anyway, the dailys are not worth it.

Exalted with everything, except Shado-pan and August Celestines on my main, and will never do that heavy grind on any alts ever again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post

Exact opposite of me I did klaxxi till revered, f those mounts. Now i do only golden lotus and what follows on my main, and even that i skip a lot cuz it is BOOORRIIING... and i don't do any other rep, i am a druid... i don't even use mounts that much.
    Blizzard gave us "too much to do"... in a freaking grind and not fun way :| .. ty blizzard for having a brain.. sacrasm sucks i know.
    VP caping is the same shish... i want that gear, i need that gear, but im not going to do either ~30 hc dungeons/week .. or dailies everyday + dungeons to get it.. f that, and raids don't give enough for me atm.. unless i clear the whole raid everyweek.
    Last edited by mmocf60c96fb83; 2012-10-24 at 05:43 AM.

All of them on one toon, the rest will be dictated by crafting recipies and needs (e.g. tiller for harmony based proffs).

GL, Klaxxi, OotCS and tillers are exalted on my main with shado-pan and almost AC revered.

Tillers on my second 90 with Klaxxi and GL revered.

All other 90s will probably just be tillers.

Deleted
    im not doing any, i just cant be bothered

10+ Year Old Account
    Will get exalted with all the factions on my dk - I am a reputation collector (49 exalted rep so far).
    As for my alts, I may try to get them but only in 5.1. where the process will be faster for alts (rep will be doubled if your main is revered).

10+ Year Old Account
    One, although I might get others to varying rep levels for profession recipes. I don't have any real need or desire to get them all to exalted.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The big kicker for me is Golden Lotus....I don't mind most of the dailies but that was a big kick in the nuts....granted, they are pretty quick and easy they just don't give a ton of rep. Tillers of course is an easy enough one to do on alts over time, though I'll be grinding to revered so I can start farming SoH on alts and work my may slowly to exalted from there.

I'm sure eventually the ability to ride the Cloud Serpents will be account-wide or just removed altogether...its kind of stupid IMO that that is even in there. If not, guess I won't be riding any on my alts.

I'm getting up there on my main. I have a lot to do each day so once I hit revered and unlocking most of the non-mount stuff I want, I pretty much back off, I'm exalted with a couple of them and will get there with all of them eventually, but I can only take so many dailies while I still have other toons I want to play, and at times a real life. I see no reason to get exalted with anyone other than Tillers on alts, actually...again, the bag recipe is the only one I can think of that I really want on my alts.

I'll get all I can get to exalted on my warrior. The only alts that'll reach exalted with anything are two for the cloud serpents so I save that little bit of gold and maybe Tillers if I find the farming to be very useful. Don't care for the other rewards or the gear much on my alts and if I do find myself wanting something then I guess I'll do it by then, but so far it's not on my to-do-list.

My main shall hog all, my tailor alt shall exalt the August Celestials so he can produce the 28 slot bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    One. All of them: I want the kite.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my main. The only faction my alts are exalted with the guild.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Along with Tillers, it is good to do the Order of the Cloud Serpent for the extra gold and being able to choose one of each of the 3 colors of mount wihtout having to spend any gold ON the mounts. Make gold instead of spending it.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my main, all of them!
    On alts, Tillers, Ootcs and Whatever faction has profession recipes that I need.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Along with Tillers, it is good to do the Order of the Cloud Serpent for the extra gold and being able to choose one of each of the 3 colors of mount wihtout having to spend any gold ON the mounts. Make gold instead of spending it.
    Oh yeah and this. They become account bound, so I can pick a different color on my alts to get them. Saving around 3-4k gold.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Deleted
    Probably just tillers on all of em for the ludicrous amount of flasks you can get.

Might eventually do the others on one or two, but I don't see the point, regardless of dailies. The VP gear is intended for "hardcore" raiders that want that gear when heading into MV, once HOF / Terrace is on LFR then the VP gear will be outdated for the casual playerbase, not much point grinding it out on alts imo, that time could be better spent invested into my main.

Lorewalker's. 1 char no other why complain about much to do? the game has been out a month and people are exalted with everything else than 1 faction and so on.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    1 char only for this, it feels like too much of a ball ache to get done.

Tillers maybe for alts because that farm is too handy.