15+ Year Old Account

Faction rep grinding (lost).

Hello there,

I have leveled my monk to 90.

Now im 90 and want to do the different factions (golden lotus/shado-pan first).

But i abandonned most quests because my log was full and now im a bit lost what to pickup and where they are.

I want to level up the Golden Lotus and Shado-pan factions first so i started in Kun-Lai Summit.

I did not completed this (any) zone, is that needed to begin the faction rep grind?

Ive read on Wowhead that u need to be revered with the Golden Lotus before the Shado-Pan daily hub is available. (this is correct?)

Maybe someone can give me a link to a website with more information?

I have a feeling i have to complete all normal quests in the zones to be able to grind dailys.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Golden Lotus make sure you go to the Temple of the White Tiger and complete the quests there. El Kitty Grande will then send you on a quest where the gate to Vale of the Eternal Blossom will open. From that point on just follow the quest chain to get to the Golden Lotus dailies. Shado-Pan is something you will pick up when your Golden Lotus rep is revered.

I think that if you completed the temple of the White Tiger quests in Kun Lai, you can start with the dailies for golden lotus.
    Once that is revered, you'll get the shadow pan (for this you don't need to complete other q's as I know it).

15+ Year Old Account
    Oke thanks, i will check out where i left after openening that gate (did that).

Is it correct that Shado-Pan is a follow up qeust after Golden Lotus?

I mean i will get the Shado-Pan automaticly and i dont have to search for them?

Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    I mean i will get the Shado-Pan automaticly and i dont have to search for them?
    I managed to hit Honored with Shado-Pan before hitting Revered with Golden Lotus(No Hozen Peace Pipe), but that was as a Human w/ Guild Perk. I'll assume you're a Panda so I'll guess you can hit 5.2-5.5k into Friendly with Shado-Pan if you complete Kun-Lai/Townlong and start Dread Wastes (First quests there give SP rep).

The dailies give about 1000 rep a day, so I'd definitely suggest backtracking and completing all Shado-Pan related chains in KL/TLS to speed up that Revered rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    I managed to hit Honored with Shado-Pan before hitting Revered with Golden Lotus(No Hozen Peace Pipe), but that was as a Human w/ Guild Perk. I'll assume you're a Panda so I'll guess you can hit 5.2-5.5k into Friendly with Shado-Pan if you complete Kun-Lai/Townlong and start Dread Wastes (First quests there give SP rep).

The dailies give about 1000 rep a day, so I'd definitely suggest backtracking and completing all Shado-Pan related chains in KL/TLS to speed up that Revered rep.
    I've quested through all zones, with every single quest. Including the Claw quest from Sha...
    I got to 5503 Golden Lotus rep, with the Guild perks.
    I also was honored with Klaxxi before any daily.
    The only sloooooooow progress was and is August Celestials. I was barely friendly with them after all quests.

A little tip, which should be a given anyway.. Make use of the Wickerman Buff. Do your dailies, go grab the buff in UC or SW, go back turn quests in.
    If you are still not honored with the Black Prince, get the buff before you start with GL dailies.

If you have to pick up rep from normal quest, well then also have the buff on you. And don't forget to renew it every 2 hours.