Thread: Help- Garjal

Help- Garjal

Hello, me and my guild are having problems on garjal normal 10 man.We are following the setup of 6 dps 2 healers and 2 tanks, but we seem to have a problem with the enrage timer , not really the mechanic.We tend to have a priority system for the vodoo wards where we send 2 dps and 1 healer to the spirit world ( usually our lock and dk) and whenever they have the debuff we have 2 other dps as backup incase and the other 2 dps are just there to dps the boss including me.The problem here is i believe we arent using the spiritual buff properly, so i was wondering if anyone could give any advice at all, especially about how the debuff works.Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe that it is a problem with using the Spiritual Buff properly, as just playing your class correctly means you are taking advantage of the buff. To which debuff are you taking about? Voodoo Dolls?

If you are talking about Voodoo Dolls, the debuff will cause the player affected different things depending on their role. If they are a Tank, then 80% of the damage the Tank takes is copied to the other players affected by Voodoo Dolls. However, if a Healer or DPS is affected by Voodoo Dolls, then 75% of damage taken by a Voodoo Doll affected person is also applied to other Voodoo Dolls.
    Last edited by Nurabashi; 2012-10-24 at 11:53 AM.
    Currently Procrastinating

Yes the one when 2 people take the 70% oercent damage as the tank

10+ Year Old Account
    The mechanic is pretty straight forward. What is your raid comp?
    Currently Procrastinating

Quote Originally Posted by adohokanda View Post
    Hello, me and my guild are having problems on garjal normal 10 man.We are following the setup of 6 dps 2 healers and 2 tanks, but we seem to have a problem with the enrage timer , not really the mechanic.We tend to have a priority system for the vodoo wards where we send 2 dps and 1 healer to the spirit world ( usually our lock and dk) and whenever they have the debuff we have 2 other dps as backup incase and the other 2 dps are just there to dps the boss including me.The problem here is i believe we arent using the spiritual buff properly, so i was wondering if anyone could give any advice at all, especially about how the debuff works.Thanks in advance
    You shouldnt be sending the same DPS and Healer every time. Make both healers enter the spirit world so theyc an regain mana, and rotate the dps so you can make better use of the buff.

Make sure the healer in spirit world heals all the time tu buff the DPS and themselevs.

Having said that, the proper spirit buff usage is neccesary when you have 3 healers, with two healers you shouldnt be needing perfect usage of it.

Your dps seems to need more practice on their classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP probably means the buff which will be applied to people who exit the spirit realm. You get a damage increase buff on you. The % of the buff depends on the direct healing done to you. The more direct (none HOT) heals are cast by the healers, the larger DPS boost you will be getting. The healer entering the realm should spam fast heals. In the realms you won't go OOM. So spam away.

I tanked our tries last night. If I healed myself with renew or FR, I managed to get to 8% damage boost for 20 sec.

You should send in RDPS, specially people who can DoT. Ranged DPS wastes less time getting to new target.