Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blame Blizzard for not scaling properly the amount of tanks required for a 25 man raid. Everything else scales, except the amount of tanks.

Would be funny to see 25 man raids run 5 tanks, 5 healers and 15 DPS though. Although Heroic Halfus says hi.

I am sooo glad that as a Guardian, I can queue as Feral and get all the same gear except for one trinket.
    (The trinket is sexy, but a 5% chance or so at it is not worth a 2h queue.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    Everything else in this game is designed to be done solo and in max. 1hour intervals.
    So your telling me that finding 1 other person to do one of the few multi-person pieces of content is unfair? Yes it's a horrible burden to be required to find ONE person so you can do a 25 man raid, how dare Blizz neglect this. If you can't be bothered to go through that minimal effort at least don't complain about long queue times for the non-solo content.

I've done 100% of the game queued as tank and spec'd as such (my armory shows a ? for my offspec cause I don't have one). Being a tank has way more advantages that disadvantages if you ask me.
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-10-24 at 09:03 PM.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.